Crap WI for Week 3 :(:(:(

x89amandax

:confused: I only lost 1.5lbs ! I new i hadnt lost as much but feelin bit rubbish. Im just gunna hope for a big one next week. tryna keep my chin up cos i DID lose another 1 & half inches which inches is whats gunnna get me into my skinny jeans,,,,:(

Well done on the inches though! and still a loss maybe more next week, Good Luck xxx

That's not actually a bad loss! And you have lost 1.5 inches in a week, which is brilliant! The loss will probably show on the scales next week, remember, though, no one else can see what the scales say, but they can certainly see your waist!! xx

Thankyou :) Im being realistic I know we carnt lose loads everyweek so just gunna keep going the scales are going the right way thats whats important i supose.. got more bars so i can have one a day so i think ill enjoy it more eating something yummy :)

please read this love........quite poignant for a lot of us I feel xxxx

Only A Pound

Hello. Do you know me?

If you don't you should.
I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.....
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me.
I'm only one pound, just a pound.
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds.
But never only one.
So I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice me, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes it's fun being only one pound of fat, left to do as I please.
SO WHEN YOU WEIGH IN, KEEP RIGHT ON SAYING "OH I ONLY LOST ONE POUND"
As if it's such a terrible thing!
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me hanging around because they will think I'm not worth losing.
And as i love being around you, around your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy days!!! After all, I'm only one pound of fat!!!!

Good message!!! Might print that out! xx

you're very welcome xxx

A lot of people have the week 3 slump, but what you should remember is that you should lose 14 lbs per month - you have already done that in under three weeks :wow: Your body is adjusting, and you are losing inches - stick with it, it's worth it :hug99:

tryna keep my chin up cos i DID lose another 1 & half inches which inches is whats gunnna get me into my skinny jeans,,,,:(

And as all us girlies know, hun, it's the inches that matter! :giggle:

Keep your chin up - you're doing great!
x

Awww thankyou the msgs are great :D:D Gunna keep my chin up for next week :D

Back