Crap!

TheMissus said:
I tried again this morning and had lost 9lbs! 4lbs down from last weeks weight plus mid week bloat, so the bloat must have been water...either that or it's another false reading, haha! Gonna stick to Sunday weigh in's from now on, the stress of this week because of those stupid scales! Although with a result like todays I should perhaps swap to Saturday weigh in's, knowing this weird week, I'll have put on 5lbs by tomorrow! :p

Wowee!!!!!!! Go u :)

Just to say that I weighed myself on my own scales this morning (mon is weigh in day for me) and according to them I've put on 4 and 1/4 lb since last monday..now I might not have lost any or even put on a lb (had an unauthorised bowl of chocolate pudding a few days ago :eek:) but I know I've not put on 4 1/4 lbs, it's just one of those mysterious things. :sigh:

My weight varies quite a lot during the week. I usually (but not always) have my lowest weight on a Sunday and am frequently at least 2-3 lbs up on Wednesday despite almost always sticking to plan. Who knows why ??? So, I have learnt the hard way (after a few mid week panics) to just count the Sunday weight only.

Good luck The Missus. See you on the Sunday weighers thread tomorrow :)

Gail x

It's strange isn't it...the way it fluctuates so much. I've never weighed at home before starting this time, was always in group before or blissfully unaware so have never noticed how much it varies between days before.

Back