Crap...

jenniebee

Well, i've just ruined my diet, i had done 22 days tfr and lost 20lbs and for some reason woke up this morning feeling like the weight of the world was on my shoulders, so what did i do, bloody eat something thats what!!!! i'm so angry with myself and have no support from mum and husband all they said was oh well you've stopped now you may as well have lunch dinner etc then make me some and plonk it down in front of me, i resisted the lunch but ate dinner (fajita wrap).
SOOOOOOOOO ANGRY!!!!! please let me be able to pick up where i left off tomorrow morning!!!!
Sorry for ranting!!

Don't worry about it, start again tomorrow. It happens ;) . You will soon be back in ketosis. You can do it!! :D

Don't worry about it hun, we're only human and mistakes happen.
Pick it up tomorrow and then don't worry about the meals. Treat it as a blip, tell your pharmacist, they won't tell you off for it because they'll know its a hard diet to do.
Just use us whenever you're feeling down before that feeling of wanting to cheat sets in. xxxxx

You be fine just get back on it i do e the same few weeks back and didn't get back on it wasting 2 weeks trying to get on it, I've been on it 100% since Tuesday and last night had food but back on 100% today nearly cracked earlier but talked myself out of it. Good luck you be fine

Hey you should be proud of the 22 days you already done, so what you made a mistake take it as a learning kerb and start over again. I have only done 2 full days but i tell you i am proud of it.

You've done amazing so far so just draw a line under it and start again today 100%, you can do it!

do not beart yourself up we are only human and it takes time to get your body out the habit of eating esp as if like me eating is directly connected to yor emotions it is very hard x I have been 100% for 5 weeks now but it has been so hard and I have had some very serious debates in my head just get back on it and do not listen to your OH and your mother you can do it x

It is disappointing to yourself but you will remember how you feel after eating and next time you think you want to eat just focus on how bad you felt afterwards and that should stop you.

You have already lost a lot of weight and I am sure you will be able to get back on it and stick to it. you have done brilliantly so far and you can again :)

oh jenniebee, I know exactly where you are coming from. I have just finished my second week and cheated everyday. It was as though I was compelled to! I hope to get back onto tfr tomorrow. Best wishes for your next week. :)

Thanks everyone for the virtual kick up the bum!!! Ive managed to get straight back on it today and so far so good!!!
Diorsmum, it's so hard isn't it!! Good luck for tomorrow.xxx

Im worse again, i cant get past day 3 without cheating, im a serial restarter. It takes just one moment of weakness and your gone which is tough. Im on day 1 again today. You know you can do it so well done for restarting. Hope day 2 is going well my dear.
xxxxxxxx

Ava hun i hope you succeed more this time best of wishs and luck to you hun x

Back