Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

Just to let you knwo girls Im back from my hols and will update later on!!!!

Hope you are all well :)

xxxxx

Welcome back Nathalie
How did the holiday go .... Fill us all in :)

I'm Back!

Well girl's I am back and fat and fed up to be back in the country :mad::cry: lol!

Ok to start with I jetted off to Ireland to see my on/off/ex/sort of boyfriend and had a lovely time he picked me up from the airport late and we just stayed in had pizza and loads of fatty foods, went shopping on the sat and out for dinner. Just sort of lazed around etc. He is in the new house which I found really weird as it was supposed to be 'our' house so looking around I felt like I should be living there with my stuff but I know right now is not the right time for us. It takes us about 24/48 hours to get back to normal with each other so as soon as things are good again I had to fly off to Turkey! Hopefully though I will try and see him again in Dec (I've got no holiday left so will have to call in sick me thinks) for a week or so and see how we get on as we both still love each other and would like it to work out between us. Anyway next was Turkey...

Holiday was really good with a few hitches.... the dress didn't fit!!! It was awful my boobs just would not squash into it :sigh: and the brides mum was so nasty about it I sepnt the whole day in tears feeling awful it really ruined my holiday. I did manage to get to a tailor and get it adjusted and made bigger so it fitted for the actual day (actually ended up too big in the end andI had to hold it up the whole day grrr) Honestly though I have never felt so bad the and upset....But it's done now so nothing can be done about it. Needless to say I don't like the photo's at all, I will get some uploaded on here for you all to see soon though. At the end of the day it was my own fault for not sticking to the diet and shifting the weight. I had tried on the dress in Belfast when I went shooping and had managed to do it up - it was tight and nto very comfortable but at least it fitted but not when I got there so just goes to show I either swelled up in the heat and totm or every dress is stupidly different in size!

Other than that the actual holiday itself was really nice, the wedding went well I got to relax and just lie about in the sun. I did get a stinking cold when I was out there that prevented me going out for 2 nights as I couldnt breathe and was all bunged up and felt awful! The hotel wand resort itself was beautiful - no sleezy turkish men trying to sell you anything or try it on with you. We really were in a good place and I would recommend it 100% to anyone again! THe sea was gorgeous and the weather was hot so I've got a good tan now and my hair has bleached itself so no need for a haircut for a while either! The food in the hotel was delicious - considering we went hald board I was expecting to have to go out for dinner a few times as you can never judge how it will as normally it's some minging buffet thats been out for a while but not on this occasion! They cooked it fresh in front of us all the time and were constantly changing the dishes round, plenty of fresh salads, bread and deserts to. I didnt actually eat that much while I was there, I was quite reserves so only put on 3lb the whole time I was away but I actually think that was mainly down to what I had in Ireland beforeI went!!

So I landed back here on sunday night, I flew back to belfast so got to see Conor for a bit before my next flight home to East mids and got back here to the lovely wind and rain about 10 o'clock monday night.

Monday morning:

Woke up at half 5 as had a job interview at 8am for a shoe company (which i really really want but haven't hear back from yet :() So needed to get to my mum's use the computer to get all the details and do some last minute research and get ready before heading straight out to it. It went well and Im just waiting to hear back from them! I'd love to work with shoes all day...mmm heaven hehe!

Then at 11 I had to scoot over to the other side of Leicester for a 2nd Interview for the job I went for the friday before I went on holiday. THat went really well again and they loved me, offered me the job but the agency had cocked up with my salary and it would be a pay cut and their budget can't afford to take me on so I was v f*cked off as it had just wasted mine and the company time. I had also got my hopes up that I could finally leave this place as well!

Out to lunch with my ma then had to work in the salon and now here I am back in this hell whole of work and I am bored out of my brain!!!

Hi Nathalie
Well you have had a busy time , thats a good thing ! So with your EX who knows ? Yes must of been weird going into the house you was ment to be going in . Still maybe you never know where we end up and who with hehe . I'm getting my hair done today foils and cut , can't wait . So good time in turkey thats great . So you ready to join us all here on the CD hehe

So onto the diet front!

I was going to restart on Tuesday but then went out the window and the same yesterday but today is the day! I now weigh more than I've weighed in a long long time! My clothes don't fit and I just feel awful and am so upset with myself. I feel like crying at times. I know Im probably only a 14 at most but all my clothes are a 12 so I need to shift it. I've got about 2 stone to go before Im happy and have my 1/2 stone buffer so it is now or never!

I am going to ss/790 as before and I'm not going out anywhere to disrupt me! I was supposed to be going out for a prty this weekend but Im not up to it and next week is the wedding reception but I am now so so so broke that I can't go (another loads of issues is my lack of money and the bride is going to kick my ass when I tell her and it is going to cause a massive argument but I just can't do it) Anyway rambling aside. In 6 weeks Im going back to see all my old friends so I need to be at least 1 1/2 stone lighter by then!!!!

Day 1 going well - 1 shake, 1L of water and 1 coffee down. Iv got my tetra with me, turkey + veg in the fridge at home and a bag full of determination! So here it is I am going to take this 1 day at a time and I will shift this weight (deja vu huh!?! lol) propely. I don't have the pressure on me for the wedding which is why i think i sabotaged myself etc so I know Im going to do it properly now :D:D:D

Anyway girlies how are you all getting on?? It feels like I have been gone for ages not 2 weeks!

x x x

Oh and Mr flower man bought me some gorgeous gorgeous shoes whilst i was away...Christian Louboutins!!!!!

Hi Nathalie
Well you have had a busy time , thats a good thing ! So with your EX who knows ? Yes must of been weird going into the house you was ment to be going in . Still maybe you never know where we end up and who with hehe . I'm getting my hair done today foils and cut , can't wait . So good time in turkey thats great . So you ready to join us all here on the CD hehe

Hi Miss how have you been getting on now that you have started CD?? Im ready to join you now and promise you I will stick it out xx

Hi Ya ,
mr flower man .... i could do with a bit of that lol . Well i'm doing good , i am postive so thats the key and just to keep at it , i'm 186 pounds got to reach 140 i hope so by xmas , cos i'm not SS over that time . Glad to see your getting back to CD. I know the feeling of broke too girl , dieting and broke , never mind its short term ... i hope lol . Anyway got to pick up my daughter soon then off to harlow for my hair and i'll catch up later with you dieters .

Day 1 done and dusted, 790'd it, 3 shakes some cottage cheese with chicken and some natural low fat yogurt mmmm was a good day yesterday!

Today I have a terrible headache but have had 2L of water so far and 1 shake, have also turned down dinner + drink invitations and am now def not going out tommorow in a bid to starve some of this weight off.

I'm now def going to the wedding reception next Sat to so want to loose a few pounds for then. I have to wear my bridesmaid dress again and am in a dilema as to what to do. It ended up too big on the wedding so will be bigger next week with 10 day's of ss'ing behind me. Do I go and get it take in again and hope I can sqeeze into it on the day or just stick with it being big? Idea's on a post card please ladies lol!

Also got a 2nd interview for the shoe company first thing on Monday morning at 8:30 so am v excited and keeping my fingers crossed for it! :)

Day 2 here I come....

xxx

Hi lovely

Awww what a dilemma with the dress eh?!?! Personally i'd get it taken in if you felt uncomfortable in it last time... But make sure you stick to the diet eh?!?! lol

Well done on getting to 2nd interview stage for shoe company - what job will you be doing?

Well done Nathalie for getting back into it , hope you feel better with the headache ouch . With the dress i would leave it and just wear it as it is . Wish you luck for the interview on monday . Thats it when you get to go out its very hard on the diet , i'm glad in a way nothings coming up , really putting my life on hold araaaaaaa lol .

Thanks Girls - the dress was too big though all round my boobs and top half so it gave me no definition and therfore no waist! Think I will see next wenesday how big it is and wether or not to chance getting it taken in. Don't wanna have the un sightly back fat though, hmm although could always wear a little cardy.

Diet is good def gonna stick it out don't even feel like going out - well I do but I'm telling myself I don't for now.

If I get the job for the shoe company it will be as a Merchandiser and it's more money that what I'm doing now plus I get to work with shoes all day fab hey lol! :) Hopefully fingers crossed plus there is plenty of room for progression and the people there seem really nice and on my sort of wave length. That was thing with the other job - everyone there was quite old and had been there a long time and sort of stuck in their ways. The director pointed out that they were due to under go a load of system changes and get all new ones but most of his staff were reluctant so he loved it when I said they needed to embrace it if they wanted the company to move forward (prob why he offered me the job shame baout the staff money etc as the hours were fab!)

Am sticking it out with the diet so far so good, Im determined to be good at the reception to as have horrible memories of the dress and the other size 8, 5"7 bridemaids next to me the short 5"2 wide one grrrr!

Hi Nathalie,

You will look fab on the day!!!

It's fantastic news about the second stage job interview and sounds really exciting and a challenge.

Keep on with the water and sticking to the plan!

Kerry-Ann

xd

What's a merchandiser??? lol

Oh and DEFO get the dress taken in, you know that feeling great in your clothes makes all the difference in having a fantastic day!!!!

What's a merchandiser??? lol

Oh and DEFO get the dress taken in, you know that feeling great in your clothes makes all the difference in having a fantastic day!!!!

lol - It's all to do with the stock and products and what goes into store and the analysis of the sales etc.....sounds boring on paper lol :D

I will def get it taken in again I want to be able to feel at least a bit more normal next to the skinny b*tch bridesmaids haha!

xx

Hi Nathalie,

You will look fab on the day!!!

It's fantastic news about the second stage job interview and sounds really exciting and a challenge.

Keep on with the water and sticking to the plan!

Kerry-Ann

xd

Thanks Kerry - how are you getting on? Still keeping busy to keep your mind off it? I think that is def the way to go I might go and borrow somw kids off someone for the weekend lol x

Hi Nathalie.

I am ploughing my way through Day 4 and I think my biggest hurdle will definitely be this weekend!! Hubby is back this eveing after working away and I know he will want a take away!
Jessica (my Daughter of 22 months) is very demanding. She is constantly on the go and doesnt have a nap! I love being with her, so I dont mind being exhausted!!! Lol!

I am surprised that I haven't really thought about food as much as I used to when I did this in the past....perhaps I am finally in the "zone"?!

Anyway, keep it up and go and get that dress taken in - even if you don't think you are as skinny as the skinny b*tch bridesmaids, I bet you will be the prettiest and healthiest looking!

Morning beautiful ladies!

An update on the weekend it went very well - I did end up going out but stuck to a few drinks and for once didn't binge!! Woo hoo talk about a turning point! Went out for dinner as well but went to Nando's where I had chicken + salad and I even took the skin off. Im slowly getting back into it now. I'm going to pick up some more shakes tomorrow night after my mum's aerobics class so I've got some to take with me when I go away next weekend. I really really hope and have full intentions of sticking to the 790 plan or so when Im away. Im only gone for 2 1/2 days so hopefully I can managed it. Obviously at the wedding reception I will drunk but I'm not eating and Im broke so I know I will be good. Only thing is I don't think I an take the tetra's as Im not sure I will be allowed to take them on the plane as Im not checking in any luggage hmmm might ring up and find out! x

Had my 2nd job interview for the shoe company this morning. Again it went well but the woman doing it was kinda scary and hard to read so I can't say for definite. Although there isn't anything I could have done differently so I guess for now I just have to wait and see. On the positive she did ask me about my salary and my notice period which I am taking as a good sign. I don't know if they had any other candidates etc though. Ohhh I hope I get it I have had enough of this place, I now hate mobile phones!

My boss is off until Thursday which means once I've done the massive list of things to do I can sit back and do nothing for a few days. My boss is so rubbish it untrue - another reason I want to leave! He gives me no direction and has no idea what I do all day either which is why I can sit on here for hours and he doesn't even know! So when he is gone it's good cos it is the only time he ever gives me any proper work - all of which is his and he should have done himself! Uhhh men.

Right on that note I better go and do some, but I will be back on later to catch up with everyone! :) xxx

Oh yeah today is going well 1 shake and 1 1/2 L of water down and I'm on a roll!

Also how do I change my title of this thread does anyone know?

It shouldn't really say final time as it has been final's's's's's's's's time!

Hi Nathalie
hey that boss don't seem to bad , if you can get away with being on here lol . Well done for getting back to CD . Yes unsure about taking the tetras on the plane , have a look on here while the boss is not looking lol . Look up what you are allowed to take on board . Seems like you are postive , thats good .

Ok I'm fuming - got on the scales today and they havent budged!?!? What is going on? I'm sooooo depressed :( :( :(

I am now going to ss - no longer 790, I don't want to have the le way that might be the problem. I'm not going to drink at the wedding reception (also might not be able to as I have to go docs today due to weird spots on skin that might need some sort of anti biotics!) but that's it I am at the end of my tether. I do feel slimmer don't get me wrong but this is beyond a joke now I need to kick it inti shape! I was so good yesterday as well 3 shakes and my usual turkey + veg I just don't understand what's going on!!!!

AHhhhhhh rant over now promise....

So Day 1 of my SS challenge is to complete the next 7 dayd 100% which is going to be so hard as Im away to the wedding recpetion and off to Belfast for 3 days but I've done it before so I know I can do it again if I really want to, I mean I went on holiday and everything last year after only being on it for 1 week and I didn't waver.

I'm going to get glugging and beat this thing. I'm allready 1/2 way there as I've been 790 ing for the past few days so should be in ketosis all ready buy might get some sticks to make sure.

Bye for now :( From a very sad angry Nathalie!

P.S - Also not heard from the job yet grrrr and on/off bf in Ireland is having some scary issues that has freaked me out so I'm trying to be strong and calm for everyone!

Back