Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

Ahhh Im so hungry!!!! And my belly hurts for some reason as if it's totm but I know it's not yet! I feel like sh*te just want to go home curl up + sleep and eat mmmmmm

Only 2/12 hours til I can go and sit in the hairdressers for 2 1/2 hours woo hoo!

Miss leo - Ice cubes just aren't the same right now! :( I prefer the salon one as I get to chat to people all the time and its much more sociable etc. This job is mind numbing and repetitive at times so it drives me nuts!

Char - I might leave the fish cooking for a few days lol Sounds complicated compared to my turkey speciality hehe. And the flowers well Iv got one in the living room, 1 in my bed room, i think i will keep these ones at work as they are all ready in a vase hmmmm hehe I am lucky! :) Well done on ss'ing these past few days! I was thinking of doing it but I needed to eat the last of the cottage cheese in the fridge so decided to stick with 790. Although right now i could eat my own arm grrrrr :(

Day 3 once this is over I've cracked it!!! - hmm anyone seen this title lol!

Ok so Day 3 woop woop am dead chuffed with that - even more chuffed with the 2lb down on the scales this morning!

I got my hair done last night I am now mega platinum blonde again, although it will be for the last time as I am going to start growing it long again so I will tone down the blonde and go back to my more normal blonde colour me thinks. I do not want to look like a cheap barbie with long white blonde hair.

I also went to see my cdc afterwards so I could get some more packs for when Im back from hol - also I was desperate for the new choc orange one! Mmm twas lovely asa moose yuummmmmyyy :D

So yesterday went without a hitch well I had one minor one as in I had 4 packs a piece of turkey with cottage cheese, not too bad as didnthave my full allowance of 790 but its because I couldnt choose between the peanut bar (LOVE them) and the new choc orange so I though F it had both :eek:

Back in work today just waiting on my daily flowers tee hee :p and got lots of work to do but I so can not be bothered, I have no enthusiasm what so ever. I am however working in the salon this evening, got a bikini and full leg wax to do as well as a full set of calgel nails. Going to be a long night where as all I want to do is sleep - I am sooooo tired!!!

Hope you are all A ok girlies and looking forward to today!

N xxx

He he he it must be love :D Red roses too:D

But do you HAVE to rub our noses in it you little foxy minx?:mad:

Enjoy all your flowers, I'm sure the florist must love you too. ha ha ha

So what will be next??????????

If you're embarrassed you could send some my way;)

HEY!!!

Just had to post to say "Lucky Beyatch"!!!

Wow, a bunch of flowers every day... I bet you are feeling very special!

I am pretty busy at the moment so will try to pop on here later!

Have a great day hon!!!

Love
Char x:flowers:x

I have to rub it in to someone and you girls are perfect - everyone else here is bored of it and thinks it is getting obssessive so they are no longer interessted!!

I on the other hand love it even if I am dead embarassed haha! x

Wow red roses 12 of them , crist what job has he got lol , does he work in the florist ? lol

Haha I could open a florist the way it's going! He has his own business, so does earn quite good money drives around in a porsche and take me out for dinner, treats me like a princess actually hehe :) I'm a v lucky girl he is so nice to me! Iv known him for ages though as he used to work here in sales so Iv known his since he was a penniless mobile phonesales man, we almost got together a few years ago but didnt and I ended up with someone else as did he but he always kept persuing. Then this year in march on a night out i finally agreed to go out with him!

It was the best forst date ever really, he picked me up and we went shopping in Birmingham, had lunch out, had Krispy Kremes. Went back to Leicester to close up his business, went for a few drinks then went for dinner out and got home about 2 am! He was so impressed as he though I was one of those girls that didnt eat (spec as he knew me when i was a size 18 and before I'd lost the 4 stone) and juts pushed food around on her plate - when in fact I can eat loads (which is my problem) and Im not a girly girl who is afraid to in front of him...i may even have eaten more than him that day hehe!

6 months down the line we're still seeing each other but both agree it is nothing serious as it can't go anywhere so we are just enjoying each others company and like spending time together! :) The flowers are good to though ;) hehe

Sure sounds like you are having a ball , that could of been my life back 6 years ago but i thought this persons just not for me he was ok but not the one , but you know i sure would of had a ball big house in knebworth and all a builder ... but hey ho i let it go , :) You enjoy this time ok ?

I shalll enjoy iy and as long as are both honest with each other in knowing it can't go anywhere etc then all is ok....still got to keep my eyes out looking for Mr Right hehe :)

Well sure enough a dozen gorgeous Pink roses have turned up today! Thank goodness it is friday though my face is bright red and I am not the talking point of work!! hehe

Is that one for everyday Nathalie ? , so do the presents get bigger and better ? To flying off somewhere to rings hehe , i mean friendship rings :)
Thats good that you are just having a good time !

yup yup one for every day this week! hehe

He did also mention going away to Brussels for the weekend as the train goes from Leicester from next month I think. Seeing as I used to live there I jumped at the chance as I love it over there and can get us a good deal on a hotel etc - so fingers crossed girls!

Nat xx

Oh and Iwouldn't say no to a uhh hum "friendship ring" ;) x

Brussels that will be lovely ... I went to amsterdam for 3 days last year i loved it there went by coach crist was we in for a long drive , but it was really good . You used to live in Brussels , did you live there long was it better than here ? i notice3d the people in Holland so layed back it was a different world , bikes bikes , and so flat over there

Flipping heck matey!!!!! He sounds like an excellent catch - think you two should get it together properly... imagine living like a princess forever... mmmmmmmm

Well I am officially useless at this diet! I fell off at the weekend again, it all starts with the same thing. I'll just go out for a few drinks then everything from there goes down hill and I end up eating everything in sight! So now I have no hope of loosing this weight for the wedding so I will be a big fat lump on holiday :( I'm 10lb over what I was when I tried the dress on so it will be far too tight and I'll look ridiculous! I've put on everything I lost last week so am back to square one again!

I am due to go to Ireland on friday before flying to turley on the monday ready for the wedding on thursday, so had intended to stop 790'ing on friday. Now though I have some options and I need your help!!!! Do I

a) Think stuff it! East sensibly from now til the wedding and don't bother getting back on it as it's only for 4 days

b) Go for it and SS instead of 790 until Friday

c) SS/790 completly right up until I go to Turkey on monday and therfore not go out or wat when Im in Ireland

I know C is probably the best option but I really don't want to be on the shakes when Im there for the weekend. Im now really worried about this dress as Im far too big for it what if it doesnt do up?! The bride will kill me and I will just die! The other 2 bridesmaids are a size 10 and a size 8 so all ready my dress being a 12 is the biggest! Why oh why do I sabotage myself when I get so near. I'm so fed up this morning!! :( :( :(

Morning Nat :)

I know exactly how you feel...I had a crap day at work on Friday and went home and ate - this then lasted the whole weekend:mad: I am angry with myself cos it is so stupid - I need to get off this merry-go-round and concentrate. I will be slim for christmas.

I think the best thing for you to do is the 1000 plan until the wedding. The problem with ss or 790 is that, yes they do give immediate results but as soon as you deviate from plan in any way your glycogen stores fill up and you get a gain and that nice bloatedness feeling...NOT. With you going to Ireland first, will you honestly be able to not go out?

So why not just eat sensibly with the 1000 plan this week (you should still lose before you leave on Friday) and that way you won't get that "fill up" when you eat any carbs etc and leave you all bloated.

I am sure you are just panicking about the dress...what style is it? does it have a lace up back or is it zipped? If its lace up, then it will give you some breathing space and if its zipped - can you not get a strapless hold-in bodice to help?

Good luck with whatever you choose to do....I am with you every step as I start back on my 790 journey today:rolleyes:

On another note - are you expecting any flowers today????:D

Sorry for the long reply
Take Care
Lenny X

Thanks Lenny, it is a strapless bodice and one of my nail clients has one of those hold in body tube things that I am going to have a go at getting into to wear underneath it.

I know the 1000 plan is probably the best option but I love the feeling of dropping a few pounds quickly and my belly falttening out a bit. Im so cross with myself! Iv had a bar for breakfast and got a shake with me for lunch. So will try and have something later on and a healthy dinner to keep me in check. Uhhh I am so annoyed at myself - I feel huge at the moment!

Right I am obviously in a fowl mood and should not be allowed to have such crooked thinking so I will snap out of it! Whats done is done and I can't do anything about it so onwards and upwards now....:) Im trying to smile lol!

Not expecting any flowers this week - spec as we had a MASSIVE argument on fri night hehe! All is ok now though :) Some of my roses have started to die now though so am a bit gutted and trying to make them hold on for as long as possible!!

Nxx

I Also am on that merry go round , eat so much rubbish , and today being good , as i had slim fast shake with water not milk , and just had a salad but i think its time to call my CDC tonight or leave a message as there was a post on here saying 101 days till Xmas . I want to give it my all .

Miss leo I think your in our boat to! We def need to all get together and sort this out properly!

Give you CDC a ring and I promise when Im back from hol I'll be 100% good with you all the way!! :) x

Back