Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

Hiya Nat,

Poor you re the period pains! I suffer really badly at totm, hellish cramps and all that, hot water bottles and plenty of painkillers prescribed!!
I'm on Day 11 now and apart from having grilled bacon one night (all protein and no carbs) so didnt feel too guilty, I have stuck to SS'ing. I dont get weighed until Weds 8th, so hopefully will have a good loss to look forward to!
Good luck with resisting all horrible food, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Rachel xxx

Thanks Rach! Well done for getting to Day 11 that is fab young lady :) You will have a massive loss when you get on those scales next Wed, Ill be thinking of you!

Just to let you know I'm feeling better now and have had my shakes etc and no cramps for a few hours phew! Going home to the tip then getting out the house and going for a drink will stick to fizzy water or diet coke me thinks. Unless of course these cramps kick in again and I end up in a ball on the floor! x

Hope you had a great weekend Nathalie:D

HI Everyone just to let you know it's not been going so well but Im soooo busy at work this week as I'm the only one in so I'm bogged down! As soon as I get a chance I will let you know how my CD re-start is going, what happened with the on/off ex and basicly how it all went tit's up!

Hope you're all ok lots of love N xxx

Hey Nat,

Where've you been????

I know you're there cos you have posted on my diary;)

Good luck with day 1 - this time will be the one I am sure....you sound very determined that it will be.

Take care and keeping drinking the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

I've been rushed off my feet with work last week and then yesterday my big boss was in who sits right behind me can see my screen! I had the whole of lats week off after faling off at the weekend. Am pleased to say though managed to only gain 4lb despite munching alot of bad food, some days I was super good though so I guess I sort of Judd'ed it. I know is water/gylcogen and will be off in a few days.

My friend started last night as well. And she has about 3 stone or so to loose, and is also going to the same wedding as me. This is helping loads as I feel like the CD guru here and am constantly telling her about it and how she can do it etc, so now I know I have to stick to it and am willing to do so 100%!!!

I weighed in at 11 stone this morning so only 1 stone 4lbs til Im back down to what I was when I finished last year, but I'd like to get to 9 1/2 or 9 really for that buffer. My friend is going to breal over the wedding/holiday with me and then carry on when she gets back so I may join her. This time in 6 weeks I will be sunning myself on a beach woo hoo and hopefully at least a stone lighter!!

Glad to see you are all doing well, spec you Lenny!! :) :) :)

Oooh and on another note I'm sick of my job so gave my cv to a job agency on friday they range me on monday and I went in to see them and have a chat and they have allready lined up an interview for me this week as a business analyst for a big food company so finger crossed! Can you believe it though, just as I start being good and getting thin I might get to work for a company that make lush biscuits, and sweets grrrr lol :)

N xxx

Im back on day 1 now though, 1 shake down, 2 1/2 L of water and more determination that ever!!!

Nat,

Having a cd diet buddy is fantastic (one in the flesh not just us on MiniMins) and such a big help to keep you on track.:) (I've got my big sister & brother who have been with me from day 1 - the first time ha ha ha)

You also have an occasion to motivate you - on the beach as a foxy slim lady:D

The last stone and half is the hardest and to be honest I am still struggling but I am thinking of changing to the Jigsaw Unit diet to maybe get off the last amount after I have been through the steps of cd. ( I really should be moving up them now cos my bmi is nearly healthy) Anyway I have ordered the starter pack and will have a read and see where to go from there.

Sorry for hijacking your thread there:eek:

You can do this - keep thinking of the beach and your bikini:D

Good Luck again

Oh sorry I nearly forgot....

Good Luck with the job interview too:D

You've not hi-jacked it at all don't worry!

I've been struggling with this stone and a half for aggggeees now, nearly a year! So I just want to get it off and done with once and for all!

What is the Jigsaw Unit diet? Im thinking of doing RC after I've done this. I really need to learn to eat properly once and for all! Oh and probably learn to cook whilst Im at it tee hee! :) xx

Thank you! I'll elt you know when it is!!

I really want to go out and but something new for it but I know it wont fit in 2 weeks time so it's not worth it. But my fav suit skirt is a size 10 and it's far too tight to wear now. so back to the drawing board!

I can't cook either - that's hubby's job:D

I looked at the unit diet forum on minimins firstly then I googled them to find out more. It sounds like its easy to follow so that might be the way I'm headed. I've tried WW and SW before and I wanted to try something new.

RC? How easy is that? I do her workout DVD once a fortnight at the moment at my wednesday class. (we hire out the local village hall and take a projector and dvd player. We have the whole hall for 4 of us costing £7.00 total for the hour - bargain)

Buy for now - I'd better do some work this afternoon:p (minimins is so addictive)

Day 2 and here I am with a stinking headache and very tired and grouchy :(

I was working in the salon til gone 9 last night and didnt get home til 10 so it was a long 13 1/2 hour day for me yesterday. Good thing was I had 4L of water, 2 cups of coffe, 2 shakes and 3/4 of a bar so was on track. Today Im having 3 shakes no bars - it's def the only way for me because I looove them so much hehe. Iv all ready had 2L of water and a cup of coffee, saving my shake till later on!

Im so excited about getting thiner again - I know this sounds like deja vu as I'm sure I wrote it in my diary earlier on lats month hehe! BUt this time I know I will be good, with my friend being on it as well Im determined and we're helping each other out big time! Won't be long til I'm at target, hopefully by the wedding! 5 1/2 weeks to loose 1 stone 4lb...can it be done?!?!

No news on my interview time yet hmmmm not happy! I want to know so I can get it over and done with and hopefully get out of this place!!! Im off out tonight to the opening of a bar in Loughborough - it closed 4 weeks ago for refurbishment and Mr Porsche man has got some tickets so Im going to go along to it and be good and not drink or eat or anything. Which will no doubt be hard but my friends coming with me so we can be good together. Im just being nosy really and just want to see what its like now hehe!

hope you are all doing well, Im sitting here freezing, grumpy, in pain (headache) but excited about being thin soon :)

N xxx

Ahhhh My Interview is at 4:30 tomorrow!!!!

Apparently this is a 'just to get to you know' sort of interview not one with a stat test or anything - no one told me about any mathamatical tests!!!! I'm so worried now eek!!

Well Day 3 and Im feeling goooood! Except also v angry as the scales haven't budged not even 1/2 a pound grrrrr!!!! :(

Also dead nervous for my interview this afternoon! eek.....Can't drink too much water as I won't be able to go to the toilet whilst on my way there or when there probably!! Hmmmm Had 1L so far, If I drink lots by 1 then starve myself off it I should be ok. Not had my shake yet but am feeling hungry today so might have it in a sec. Im so proud of my CD buddy as she went to that abr opening last night where there was free champers all night and she didnt waver once! She was so good and stuck to her water all night bless her! I didn't go as I need to sort stuff out for my interview etc and seing as I love champers I don't know how I would have coped! Luckily though we both made it through the day so are still as determined as ever :)

Wish me Luck for my interview and if anyone has any tips let let me know! Ahhhhhh

just read through your diary, I am looking to start SS within the next couple of weeks and I am trying to cut out carbs at the minute and replace a few meals with shakes.

Good luck for this afternoon and with your diet!!

Thanks headdown!

Good Luck when you start SS let us all know how you are getting on, you will get lots of support on here :) You are doing the right thin by cutting out the carbs before starting, it should make it a lot easier for you to get into, you won;t have any of the horrid withdrawal symtons etc.

N xxx

Well everyone, Interview went really well I am pleased to say! I think they were impressed with me so that's good and Im going to speak to the agency woman today let her know what I think of them (fab!) and then they will ring her in the next 2 days and see if we can sort out a 2nd more formal interview for next week yipee!! :) :) So happy and do excited and soooooo want this job!

Diet front is good, day 4 however I'm pretty sure I'm not in ketosis wtf?! grrrr :( Had lots of water and my shakes yesterday BUT only 1lb loss so far this week?!?! What is wrong with me?!?!? Have I finally broke my metabilism and am I know screwed up for life why haven't I lost anything :( :( :(

I'm going to go drin kmy strong black coffee and mope around in a grump now

Just a quick update I lost 5lb this week which I am pleased with as Iv moved onto the 790 plan and have been enjoying my evening meals of salad or turkey + veg etc. Feeling slimmer todya and now exactly a stone to go to get down to what I was at my thinnest and a healthy bmi woo hoo! :) xx

Congratulations on your fab loss this week Nat - 5 lbs is an excellent 790 result:D

Keep up at that pace and you will be your thinnest and healthy bmi in no time at all.

Good luck this week:)

Back