craving bad food!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hey guys:D:D

aw i need sum help and encouragement!findin it so hard today:cry:i am just wantn to eat EVERYTHIN!!!!

I treated myself today to crispy strip meal within my points but now i am starvin, wantin pizza, crisps!everythin!!!!!! i really dnt wanna go of track please help!xx

i know weekends are the hardest! Don't you have any zero or no point things in like soup or sugar free jelly you can snack on? When i feel hungry i make myself up a veg sir fry. You have done so well and binges are so tempting and easy done but i always feel terrible next day. Or try busying yourself with something to take your mind of food xx

I usually have ww tuna in my store cupboard. Serving it with a large salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion, red onion, beetroot and anything else you can put your hands on (peppers/cress etc.) does the job. It is surprisingly filling and only 1 point.

Drink loads too as that can fill you up. I have free soup in my fridge as a standby too. It's tempting to go for the quick fix like chocolate, but in half an hour you;ll be starving again as it's not filling.

As Lindsay says, a veg stir fry or veg curry (which I adore) is very filling and will keep the hunger at bay.

Hope this helps, you've done well so far, keep it up x

Good girl, I'm sure you will find something to munch on

Back