Craving Chocolate ....

ickleladynat

I've not had any chocolate for nearly a week now and i'm starting to crave it.

I know there is some rocky biscuits sitting in the cupboard waiting for me to eat them!!!!

I haven't had any syns today so I could have one?! I don't know. I'm scared that if I start ... I won't stop!!! AND I have weigh in tomorrow!!!!

How about having some highlights or options hot chocolate. You will get your choccie fix without any damage!

Would you really not stop? Because if you won't, then don't. But I think you could allow yourself one if you can stop at one. I don't know the syns, but I think it would be okay before your WI tomorrow...

All depends on your willpower!!

I couldn't resist. I am eating the rocky caramel as we speak!!!! 6.5 syns .... a lot but it's better than having the whole packet!!!!

So long as your within your 15 Syns, then you will be fine. Enjoy it :17729::D

Thanks Sarah. It is within my syns so I should be cool. Thanks for the support. Lets hope I still manage to lose a good amount tomorrow. haha. x

And when you've finished, go brush your teeth. Then you will be less tempted to eat any more! )

Quick tip.

I always keep a low syn (usually choccy mousse in the fridge. Really does help with those cravings!!!:D

u will be fine hun better to give in now than let it build up and blow it totally by having loads. if u allow yourself alittle u won't feel u r missing and more likey to stick to it.
which r low syns choccy mousses

Back