Craving flavour

imfloppy

Hi
Im currently in week 5 and so far have been 100% and not at all tempted by eating anything. I think having lost 25 pounds in the first four weeks has really motivated me. Fir the first time since i started the diet I am desperate for something with flavour have even considered a spoon of bovril. Is anyone else feeling the same or does anyone know how to overcome this. I feel like i have done so well but still have another 42 ponds to go to get to target :eek::eek::eek::eek:

oh god yeah i know that feeling. i just want something savoury! and garlic, man i miss garlic haha. i just sniff everything my bf eats lol.. he doesn't quite know what to make of it but it seems to help me a bit. i guess i don't feel so left out that way.

well done for getting to week 5, you've done so well! :) just keep focusing on your goal and take it day by day. you'll get there in no time xo

Hi
Im currently in week 5 and so far have been 100% and not at all tempted by eating anything. I think having lost 25 pounds in the first four weeks has really motivated me. Fir the first time since i started the diet I am desperate for something with flavour have even considered a spoon of bovril. Is anyone else feeling the same or does anyone know how to overcome this. I feel like i have done so well but still have another 42 ponds to go to get to target :eek::eek::eek::eek:

One way to cope with feelings such as you have described, is to go to bed early and sleep it off. It works for me:D

Back