Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

craving like mad

Discussion in 'Exante' started by calligas, 19 June 2010 Social URL.

1. calligas

calligas is slowly shrinking

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    gosh i have done so well all week, but the day i get to rest from work i crave, i keep drinking lots and peeing too lol:( But boy the cravings are getting me down, do u have to spend every minute of the day busy just to stop eating, this is exhausting. bloody dam diets, i am sick of them, why can't i be normal. why do i have this relationship with food, if i eat i binge eat, there is no happy medium.
    grrrr bad day, started of ok but i am pulling my hair out today. any1 else get these feelings.
    Sorry i just need to let of steam, i am suffering today. hope i can beat this :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Dietimeal cottage pie is my saving grace when I crave real food.
    You can resist. Just look at your ticker! 9lbs down and only 20 to go.

4. calligas

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i know but is so hard, what is dietmeal cottage pie then

5. Dietkitty

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Its cottage pie made from soya. Has roughly the same calorie/carb etc values as an Exante meal. Texture of real food and tastes pretty good too. I can't stand the Exante soups and was really craving something savoury and these do the trick :)

6. calligas

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    sorry to bother u again diet kitty, i have just been on their web site, they look good, and they have lollipops to suck on too. do u think they interfere with the exante diet then, will the products take you out of ketosis. if not think i will try them. thanks

7. Dietkitty

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    No probs. I've only dared try the cottage pie and that's fine as I carefully compared the values. I want to try the bolognese but it says the carbs are too high on 1st stage Atkins so assume they will be on this too. I wouldn't try the lollies as I don't generally like sweet stuff but they do send a little pack of sugar free sweets with your order!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.