Craving

Sammie1984

Hey peeps,
So only day 2 of lipotrim.... I'm craving so many different foods it's silly!!! Is this normal? Also feeling hungry had all my packs for today sipping around 2/3ltrs of water I have been really good and stopped myself from anything passing my lips and keep reminding myself how bad I want this please tell me I will just get used to it and into a routine x

Thank you for the reply, not sure if it's because I'm a "newbie" but I don't seem to get a lot of replies :eek:(
Don't worry I won't be touching it just really hungry and hoping it will pass, can't wait for bed lol..

Does the days seem to go slower for you when you just want them to hurry up while your on LT ? X

I think a great way to think of the cravings is that you're breaking your addiction... It helps me sometimes to think of it as being a bit like giving up smoking.... you know you'll crave them but they're BAD BAD BAD and just trying to get you to cave. YOU CAN DO IT!

Yeah I think the days are longer but then it makes me realise how much time I spent eating!! Am back on day 1 did 2 and half weeks and broke it that was a week ago finding it really hard to get back into it I do know it works just need get my head back into the right place

aaaww dont think its cos your a newbie, think the board as been pretty quieter than normal. welcome :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies, really need the support as I'm doing this alone and also only about 3 people know what I'm doing (that way I won't fail)
It's bugging me tonight feeling hungry but I don't need it, I really can't wait until Wednesday on my first wi I'm so sad I'm really excited lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Sammie didn't see your post don't know how but welcome and hope the cravings have subsided !

Hey, thank you, nope it's still here... More of a hunger pain at the moment though so I'm off to bed lol, I hope they give me the flap jacks next week!!!

How have you made your mousses? As if I use a spoon or whisk it goes all lumpy and gross but in the blender/smoothy maker it's not so bad but haven't tried making the mouse yet x

I don't really make the mousse I did the first time I did lt I made it with a small amt of water first so it's a paste then slowly whisk in remaining water til smooth like mousse ! I feel like I need the volume of the liquid in my stomach so I generally make the vanilla shakes with a spoon of coffee and ice
The flapjacks are great you can half them and also toasted they are great
Have you tried the soups ? They are very palatable and hot ! X

I have tried everything she gave me so far, I was only allowed chicken soup... Is there any more flavours? As I don't like it much but I will just grin and bare it...
I can't think why we can't have flapjacks etc on your first week?? X

I think cause it's solids and more fibre in it they prefer just liquids for first week I'm afraid it's only the chicken flavour but it does taste better as time goes on ! X

Hi Sammie & welcome
The first few days are really tough but if you stick with it ketosis will kick in & then you'll be fine. I hid up in my bedroom in the evenings for my first few days to avoid the temptations in the kitchen.
I tried a peanut flapjack for the first time today & it was absolutely gross. I couldn't finish it - yuk. I think I'll stick with the shakes from now on :)

Hey guys, thanks for replying, day 3 now zzzzz wish time would go faster lol!!! I'm determined I will do this, very hard but I will push through it, I'd like to try the flapjacks next week as so many mixed reviews on them lol... I wish there was more flavours ESP on the soup, roll on Wednesday lol x

Dont give in hun... You can do it... It will start to get easier now... Get anther couple of days under your belt and you will be flying!!! : ) x

Hey, thank you, I won't give up as I feel this is "my" turn to lose it and be slim :)
I love seeing all the before and after pictures it really helps me to think I can do this xxx

Back