cravings... whats urs!

blondie77

i havent stopped thinkin about beans on toast since i started this hahah what have ye been thing about?????

Mine was a kebab but i googled horrible things about them and found out lots are made from eyes, noses etc!
Horrible i know but i had to do something and it was that or eat one!!

hhahahhaha thats true all crappy meant in them!!! u dont kno what ur eating!!!!!!

BEANS....................... mmmmmm YUM hahahah

sorry.. im a cder.. but this is a cool thread.. so im crashing.. lol.. mine are usually savoury.. like mushrooms.. and meat.. but today theres a chocolate cake in the fridge.. and it look soooo nice.. hehe..
x x x

hahahahahah kitteh.... dont do it..................................

sorry.. im a cder.. but this is a cool thread.. so im crashing.. lol.. mine are usually savoury.. like mushrooms.. and meat.. but today theres a chocolate cake in the fridge.. and it look soooo nice.. hehe..
x x x

errr.....WHY are you having to endure looking at a chocolate cake hun....!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:.....Nooooooooo....shut the fridge door or chuck it in the bin...!!!!

Hey get on to this, mine is meaty stuff like, McDonalds Big Mac, Chiken kiev, Bacon Butty....
No1: I'm a bloody vegetarian :confused: have been for past 8yrs and I never step foot inside Mcdonalds. Madness!!!:rolleyes:

hahahahahah thats crazy

bless ya capachino.. omg.. thats weird isnt it.. lol..
and yeah.. why the hell is there chocolate cake in the fridge.. MICHAEL.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had to get him to hide a bar of chocolate before cos my chatterbox was like.. "go on.. it wont harm you"..
x x x

Red wine.

At the rate it's calling me in should be red whine:D

Right now i'm craving everything.
Druing today i've wanted steak and coleslaw. Then beans on toast, Then toast with one sided toasted and strong tea, and i even drove to the kebab shop and parked outside thinking will i go in.....I DONT EVEN LIKE KEBABS! Subway, Southern Friend Chicken. My cravings know no-bounds today. I hate sundays. They are my hardest day. I've even been looking up converting to atkins i want to eat so much right now.

not really got any cravings but the chaps I support at work had a takeaway last night, pizza and garlic bread... have to admit I sniffed the garlic bread for ages before serving it up.. smelt lovely :rolleyes:

I have been a vegetarian for 12 years and i keep looking at stuff like cocktail sausages and thinking mmmmmm! agh!!

my main cravings are home baked bread with some jam, and mini corns. oh and hummus pita breads!!

and of course the usual chinese, vegi curry etc etc!

and the no1 craving. VEGGI PATTY SUBWAY!!!!

i know what you mean lilli.. i can get sweet fixes.. its just the savoury ones i want so badly.. lol.. Would kill for chips and gravy.. Or maybe just a jacket potato with cottage cheese.. yum..
x x x

My cravings are prawns, pizzas & curry,i dropped in to my mam's house on saturday after work & she was having prawns i was so tempted that i had to leave the house as the smell was so hummy.

warm bread
cheese and onion crisps
sheperds pie
chocolate digestives dunked in a proper cup of tea with milk

Back