Cravings

AviX

Just wondering if anyone has some good tips to avoid giving into cravings? I am on a 1200 calorie diet (maximum) and that just doesn't leave room for anything.."bad"...

Thanks.

Just wondering if anyone has some good tips to avoid giving into cravings? I am on a 1200 calorie diet (maximum) and that just doesn't leave room for anything.."bad"...

Thanks.

What sort of cravings? sweet savoury salty creamy fruity chocolaty?

if i'm really craving savory/salty things (my biggest down fall) i usually go for..

walkers squares salt and vinegar - whenever i'm craving a big portion of chips i have a bag of these! eat them slowly and really taste them and they last for ages too - 97 cals for a bag. these really save me as an evening treat

crackers, you can get flavours like salt & black pepper for 20-30calories per cracker:)
also rice cakes are nice and filling and come in a lot of savory flavours!
popcorn - salt and vinegar snack a jack popcorn has 47 calories and low on fat etc!

my best advice would be visit your local supermarkets 'cracker/savory/biscuit' kind of aisle.. theres loads of things and variations of like pretzels, crackers etc and if you look carefully at labels you can easily find some low calorie options and find something that will work for you! :D

sweet cravings are easier like you say.. i can get over one with fruit, ice lollies and mini milk ice lollies which take hardly any calories out of the day :)

xx

Thanks..

I went to the shop and bought snack o jacks salt and vinger..they are well yummy and low calories. I bought the big ones and find that eationg one usually rids my craving. There are also caramel and chocolate ones..they are brilliant for CC diets. Thanks everyone. Haha Oxo's ?? Really?

Back