Cravings

anna13

I am really craving crisps :-( i have moved up a level and the cravings have started!!

Any tips? All I've got for lunch is a cd bar!!

Xx

When my cousin did this diet he had really bad cravings for crisps. What he did, he use to have a packet of crisps but instead of eating it he'd lick the flavour off it. He still lost weight and 5 years on still maintained it.
Not sure if its allowed but its a suggestion.
Hope this helps x

Have u tried crispy kale? If you buy some kale leaves, make sure they're lightly coated in oil and put them in the oven for 10-15 mins they go crispy like crisps, then sprinkle a light bit of salt on them (can you have salt?) and they are so delicious without the cals! Taste better than crisps and without the guilt :)
X

I'm craving cheesy nachos with salsa, sour cream & jalapeños :O

Ha ha! Bad move starting a cravings thread lol

I looooove nachos xxxx

Just cheese... Anything with cheese on it! Cheese on toast, cheesy chips, pizza, jacket and cheese and of course jemn nachos! There's a fab new Mexican place thats opened up and my friend won't stop banging on about their epic cheesy nachos!! I just sipped my shake scowling lol!

I'm craving salad of all things, my boyfriend made sausage salad rolls and all I could think of was how good the salad smelt and not the sausages

I'm on day 8, been 100% so far, but really fancying something yummy today :O need get rid of these thoughts. The weekends are always the hardest for me! x

OK, I am going to gross you out but here is my tip. Every time I am craving some food I imagine a dirty person rubbing it under his/her sweaty armpits and then offering it to me. I swear, that works :D I hope I have not made anyone gag :D

I've had cravings pretty much the entire way through the diet the last 6 months. Maybe I'm just weird but now I can enjoy thinking about what I'm craving tastes like, but the results of the diet are way too good for me to risk messing it up by actually eating anything! It is getting harder the closer i get to target and being able to eat though lol

I wish I could picture what it tastes like without having to actually eat it. I've just been to semi Chem for bits & bobs & now sitting in my car FIGHTING with myself to not go to greggs! I love greggs, I love the sausage rolls & the chicken bakes, but I know I'll hate myself after if I do it as it will be so much harder for me to get back on that wagon to slimness!! x

Ok I was about to binge so instead of that I put in place damage limitation & had a packet of sliced chicken and a can of coke zero!! Have I blown it or will I still be in ketosis?!

Nope, you should still be ok. Chicken is just protein, and Coke Zero has malic acid, not citric acid so they shouldn't have knocked you out. Good picks!

Back