Crawls back with tail between legs :(

Well after my holiday break I never got back on it :(

so ashamed.

I've been off the wagon for 2 weeks.

Have NO idea what I weigh as my scales went as I was being obsessive about it.

Am starting again tomorrow. I'm doing 4 packs - no veg or protein, just packs.

Im going to visit my sister tonight ... should I weigh myself at hers and see the damage?

or would you just start tomorrow and avoid the scales for a few weeks?

:(

im guessing at LEAST 1/2 a stone back on :(

What will make you feel better? Knowing how far you've 'slipped' or knowing you're back on track and will weigh in in a couple of weeks?

And half a stone will be gone in the first week of being on track (hopefully), so you've only delayed your goal date by a week or so.

Hi

I know you don't want to, but you HAVE to weigh yourself in order to see the damage you have done. It may not be as bad as you think it is, but it will probably shock you enough to jump straight back ON the wagon, you have come this far so don't give up now. If you carry on with your head in the sand, you will be back to square one.... Don't give up! x

i think i DO need to weigh in,

it will prob make me very sad, but i did the crime so i gotta add the time now!

MummyPigsBigTummy said:
i think i DO need to weigh in,

it will prob make me very sad, but i did the crime so i gotta add the time now!

Just make sure which ever scales you weigh on today are the same ones you use next week to get an accurate reading
Good luck x

Do it out of the house, boots or somewhere perhaps?? Then you can't obsess but its done and dusted. Then stick to same place same day.

Good luck hun Xx

Also weighing will mean you have a start weight - great for when you see the pounds fly off this week :)

I wont be able to use same scales unfortunatly as i wont be at hers same time every week.

I'll weigh in at boots after the 1st week but i'll have to accept there miight be a variation the first week as my sisters scales are the only ones i can get to tomorrow without buying some (if i do that i'll be obsessive again)

MummyPigsBigTummy said:
I wont be able to use same scales unfortunatly as i wont be at hers same time every week.

I'll weigh in at boots after the 1st week but i'll have to accept there miight be a variation the first week as my sisters scales are the only ones i can get to tomorrow without buying some (if i do that i'll be obsessive again)

Can you not get to boots in the next day or do? Would save hassle in the long run! Just out of curiosity, I weighed myself on my best friends scales this morning, within 10 mins of mine, an there was 9lbs difference lol x

jeez, hmm, might try and get to boots then!

Am going to have to start tomorrow. woke up with thw most awful pre period migrane. i know from years of this that if im going to get through the day i need to EAT. it only lasts a day so ill be good to start tomorrow.

Am still going to boots to weigh on tho

Not trying to scare or anything like that but I am back on plan as of Monday this week after 9 days off - I went a bit mad with the carbs and put on 10.2lbs in 9 days. I know some of that was water as I didn't keep my intake up.

I have so far this week lost 5.2lbs of what I gained and its really reminded me that I need to change the way I think about and consume food. I really didn't feel that great and the hit I got from the junk food lasted such a short time I know know it wasn't worth it, and I know when I next have a week/end off plan I will be much more careful.

It might be worth knowing how much you gained to help drive you to be better next time. Just my 2p worth! Glad to have you back :)

6lb on.

Not too bad. but i do need to change my habits cause ill just regain if i eat like this everytime im not on s&s :(

6 is not bad at all, you must have been eating better than you had thought. Like I said above, its a good wake up call about the changes we all (well mostly) need to make to maintain once we are at goal.

sure you will have that 6 off in no time :)

Back