Crazy Caz and her food diary

thanks hun! how you finding it? cx

I was doing great there for 7 weeks was 1.5lb away from the 1 stone but I had a blip there for 2 weeks back on plan since last Tuesday so hoping for a loss this week first week back on plan is always the hardest finding it very hard keep wanting to binge. What time is WI? Hope you get on well? Do you have a treat after WI and not point it? x

Hey, just getting sitting down here to an options, bag of cheese puffs and a ww caramel bar! Lol treats are us though also pp'd! This time doing ww after wi I don't treat myself, lol before I used to reward myself with a Chinese which obviously didn't work ha! Tonight I'm down 1.5lbs so 1lb off 3.5st so all go this week! I want to get to four comfortably before Xmas which is going to be a non ww day! Lol first one too so fingers crossed!

What happened you went off track? Cx

Well done on your loss tonight. Think most of us will be having a non ww day on 25th dec! I had a wedding n then my son who is 18 month had go in hospital for wee op on his tongue nothin serious but with him being unsettled a lot of takeaways came into the house for handiness glad be back on it again do you exercise? I tray get 4 or 5 40 min walks in each week didn't get much done this week with the rainm

Aww wee dote he ok? It's so hard when they aren't well! I bought a house which has helped massively on the take away front, I have no money to buy them lol!

I walk fifteen mins every lunch time as quick as I can as I only have 30 mins for lunch then on a wed evening I've started going to aqua fit which is so much fun! With kids at home on my own it's hard to get dinner and walk in before they are for bed! Time and weather permitting! Cx

He grand again now bit cranky at time but to be expected. It hard juggling everything back in 2009 I lost 3.5 st on 6 months it was a lot easier to do then cud walk wen I wanted had no other played to nibble at as hubby always cleaned his plate. Fell pregnant then n 2 kids later I up 2st want get it shifted once n for all wat ages are your kids mine is 3 n 18 mths both boys so they keep me busy x

Pregnancy doesn't help the situation lol! I've two girls, Emily is 9 and Sophie is 16months! Pre Sophie I had a personal trainer it was fantastic still ate carefully and treated myself but since time and money no longer allows ww is working well!

I'm watching this programme on channel five, got thin got fat again!! Lol some scary diets out there cx

Hi Caz how are you today? I think I read on another diary you wrote on that you don't count curry powder? I use the McDonalds Curry powder what powder do you use?? I making chicken curry and rice for dinner I normally pp curry powder at 2pp x

Hey girls, all good here! I don't pp curry powder, like just asda own hot? Am I wrong? Wouldn't surprise me lol as the curry was zero bar chicken and rice :) I would use a spoon of tandoori powder and a spoon of hot! Also a small spoon of cayenne pepper depending how how much I fancy sweating!! Lol

Just finished dinner, fish 5pp potatoes 6pp and carrots and broccoli with ketchup 1pp! Busy now but it was lovely! 6pp left ...... Lol oh ketchup was on the side for fish lol!!!

Cx

Hello Ladies! hope everyone is well, sooo quiet on here this past few days!

I had a diaster this am, no heating grr then no butter!! lol! was glad to get kids off for the day and get to work for heat and butter! lol even had an options this am to heat me up at work, so usual food this am - toast 4pp, options 1pp, bag of cheese puffs 2pp, lunch - sandwich with chicken slices 4pp, muller yogurt and an apple. Ive a caramel wafer bar for 2pp this afternoon which leaves me with 18pp today!

I have chicken and potatoes in the fridge, i need inspiration ...............

Must go check out that lullabelles kitchen website again :)

cx

ooohh what options did u have?
and what did u end up doin with ur chicken n potatoes lol?
i had a sausage dinner tonight yum yum cant beat a good old dinner ...love warm stuff when the weathers like this!!

Hey Hun, ended up making it at mums, I had boiled potatoes, chicken, lettuce tomatoes and some chilli sauce! Lol rundown but was lovely!

We're staying here as I couldn't fix the heating myself so good job I got four days a week so tomorrow is going to be spent trying to fix it! With the help of a professional lol! Cx

Hey Hun, ended up making it at mums, I had boiled potatoes, chicken, lettuce tomatoes and some chilli sauce! Lol rundown but was lovely!

We're staying here as I couldn't fix the heating myself so good job I got four days a week so tomorrow is going to be spent trying to fix it! With the help of a professional lol! Cx

ahh well it doesnt matter as long as u enjoyed it :)
oh right! hope it gets sorted! x

I meant to say random!! Lol

Hopefully we will get back in tomorrow, it's sooo cold there's no way I could have stayed there tonight with the girls! On a plus mums heating is on full boot, only thing is we're watching her tv programmes! Cx

I meant to say random!! Lol

Hopefully we will get back in tomorrow, it's sooo cold there's no way I could have stayed there tonight with the girls! On a plus mums heating is on full boot, only thing is we're watching her tv programmes! Cx

haha and what tv progs were they?
its so cold here as well last few days! hate hate hate it!! n only gonna get colder! boooooo x

This is to be a bad winter like 2010!

We had to watch poirot? Or however you spell it lol load of crap! Got heating going again this am, so fingers crossed !

Cx

This is to be a bad winter like 2010!

We had to watch poirot? Or however you spell it lol load of crap! Got heating going again this am, so fingers crossed !

Cx

haha i dont like that prog either!! borrrring lol... but at least u was warm :)
ahhhh fingers and toes crossed then!! x

Back