Crazy Caz and her food diary

lol, oh ok then! 3g at was that bad last night i couldnt even get reading right, so ive plenty to catch up with this am at work ... lol! my internets coming today fingers crossed and I even have bathroom floor tiler man in my house as we speak!! the excitement of having a floor :)

I am so on it this week motivation is still at a high! anybody recommend home excersises? i couldn't get over how dark it was last night after ww, that was 18.30 like! normally if i can that would be when i would get out for a walk again but something tells me the cosy sofa might win on a night like that lol! cx

30DS allllll the way! X

oooooooooooo even better!!! and only 20 mins, more than acheivable i could even do it in the morning if i got up a wee bit earlier! cx

oooooooooooo even better!!! and only 20 mins, more than acheivable i could even do it in the morning if i got up a wee bit earlier! cx

That's what used to do, for the 10 Days I did it lol! X

theres a boy round here sells fake ones! think they are a tenner? 30 day shred?? i think lol no idea cx

30 Day Shred Indeed! Insanity is MENTAL! I could NEVER do that! X

Ahh I did a couple of days of 30ds. Its very good but I have disintegrating discs in my back and it killed it for a couple of days. Walkings best for me although once the cherubs are back at school I might gace a look at my exercise dvd collection. Might have a nice rosemary conely I can try.
Insanity looks crazy!! I know a few people that have done it through you tube xxx

Ahh I did a couple of days of 30ds. Its very good but I have disintegrating discs in my back and it killed it for a couple of days. Walkings best for me although once the cherubs are back at school I might gace a look at my exercise dvd collection. Might have a nice rosemary conely I can try.
Insanity looks crazy!! I know a few people that have done it through you tube xxx

I should really have competed 30DS but I did my own 10DS lol! The Half Term is killing my Walking Regime, I'm not doing anything lol x

I'm on my iPad, on my own home internet! Feel like its Xmas lol!

We'll tonight I'm not for doing anything, I went to mums for dinner rice, chicken kebabs and red sauce lol yum 16pp so I've two left was debating an options but what else could you have for 1pp, so think cheese puffs at 2pp it is! Cx

I'm on my iPad, on my own home internet! Feel like its Xmas lol!

We'll tonight I'm not for doing anything, I went to mums for dinner rice, chicken kebabs and red sauce lol yum 16pp so I've two left was debating an options but what else could you have for 1pp, so think cheese puffs at 2pp it is! Cx

Whoop Whoop! It's like you've had to go Cold Turkey ;-) Options and 1 Meringue Nest, Options with 1 Rich Tea, Options with 1 Maryland Cookie, Options with 1 Jaffa Cake! OMG am I really this tight with my pp ;-) x

Lmao it's such a pity I got lost in candy crush while eating cheese puffs! A hot chocolate would have been so yum! It's so cold grrr! It so was like cold turkey! We moved in 1st oct that's like nearly a month! Crazy how time flies at the same time! And also who can have just 1 biscuit!!! Cx

Lmao it's such a pity I got lost in candy crush while eating cheese puffs! A hot chocolate would have been so yum! It's so cold grrr! It so was like cold turkey! We moved in 1st oct that's like nearly a month! Crazy how time flies at the same time! And also who can have just 1 biscuit!!! Cx

Me! It annoys me that 2 Jaffa Cakes or 2 Marylands is 3pp so I always stop at 1! What are your plans for today Caz? X

Work grrr, lol I am actually hopefully getting to speak to my boss today about maybe going to a four day week! At the min I do five with two sats in the month. It's tight going with two girls on my own only thing is I've no idea how we will manage money wise! But sometimes life is just more important.

I've taken tomorrow off as a holiday day so hopefully we will go see some of the Halloween stuff going on in the town see how Sophie goes hopefully get to see the fireworks! Tonight after work I've aqua fit, I am quite enjoying it! Cx

Work grrr, lol I am actually hopefully getting to speak to my boss today about maybe going to a four day week! At the min I do five with two sats in the month. It's tight going with two girls on my own only thing is I've no idea how we will manage money wise! But sometimes life is just more important.

I've taken tomorrow off as a holiday day so hopefully we will go see some of the Halloween stuff going on in the town see how Sophie goes hopefully get to see the fireworks! Tonight after work I've aqua fit, I am quite enjoying it! Cx

It's the Working to Live or Living to Work Conundrum. I admire that you do all that, I only look after Poppy and that's enough! Fingers crossed they agree to the 4 Day Week, maybe Tax Credits could make up the Shortfall? Yey for Day Off tomorrow, we've just been invited to a Gathering tomorrow, a Buffet, just what i need before WI, not! X

lol, oh serena go prepared! do you ever make 0pp soup? im considering attempting it again but i have never ever made an edible soup, even with the bag of veg you only have to add stock to....... yes i can ruin these too! i can cook quite well but my god soup has me thrown! so i was thinking this 0pp soup will be life savers so instead of having dinner pp i could have soup and buffett pp? lol! an idea, you anything nice planned today? cx

Back