Crazy Caz and her food diary

Let's get on it! Tomorrow will be the start of it again! I know I track in my head which is another thing I will need to do properly! And my flexible 49.... Lol!!

Def in far better mind set though so fingers crossed! I also bought a lovely dress today and it's really different for me and all glam! So it's gave me enough motivation to keep up the hard work as it is only a 14! Cx

ahhh thats nice :)
we can do it!
im trackin properly and in advance x

That's v organised! Unsure if I could be that on it! As I eat the same everyday I usually have 18 ish points left for dinner snacks etc so as much as I keep good food in the house it's never really planned? Lol

I think we should post a picture on here Xmas day! Everyone all dressed up looking fabulous and pounds lighter? Lol I need to get an excuse to wear my new dress and give me some motivation!! Cx

That's v organised! Unsure if I could be that on it! As I eat the same everyday I usually have 18 ish points left for dinner snacks etc so as much as I keep good food in the house it's never really planned? Lol

I think we should post a picture on here Xmas day! Everyone all dressed up looking fabulous and pounds lighter? Lol I need to get an excuse to wear my new dress and give me some motivation!! Cx

well ur still trackin in one way or another!
i like to actually do it on my value diary app haha (sad)
ahhh we can do!
u can show us a pic of u in ur new dress either way :)
where u gonna be going in it? any plans yet? x

Sorry bit send by accident! My sister and me have booked to go away for the night for my birthday in jan so will wear it then too! Cx

We are going to stay in Belfast on the Friday night! £29 deal, like how cheap! It's about an hour away though think we might take the train incase we would be thirsty cx

We are going to stay in Belfast on the Friday night! £29 deal, like how cheap! It's about an hour away though think we might take the train incase we would be thirsty cx

ahhh sounds really nice!
thats cheap!
id love to go to dublin/paris/vegas etc!
gt so many places id love to go x

I've never stayed in Dublin, Paris is amazing, haven't done Vegas but have done New York! Oh what lovely dreams we will have tonight eating malteasers on the plane to ... Lol cx

I've never stayed in Dublin, Paris is amazing, haven't done Vegas but have done New York! Oh what lovely dreams we will have tonight eating malteasers on the plane to ... Lol cx

haha oohh so uv been quite a few!

ive been abroad every year since i was in my mothers tum tum! but never done any city breaks etc x

Well girlies finally getting the chance to sit down! Butternut squash is in the oven roasting to make zero pp curried soup anyone ever tried it?

Talk about unexpected smile on my face tonight! -2.5lbs!! That's me at 50 lbs! Got my seventh silver seven in meeting too so really well chuffed! Apparently I get a certificate?? Never had one before so def up'd the motivation this week! I want four stone for Xmas!!!! Cx

Well girlies finally getting the chance to sit down! Butternut squash is in the oven roasting to make zero pp curried soup anyone ever tried it?

Talk about unexpected smile on my face tonight! -2.5lbs!! That's me at 50 lbs! Got my seventh silver seven in meeting too so really well chuffed! Apparently I get a certificate?? Never had one before so def up'd the motivation this week! I want four stone for Xmas!!!! Cx

wowww *claps* a BIG well done to u hunni..
u shud be very proud :) xxx

Well done hun that is brilliant getting your 50lb certificate you must be over the moon :) I got my 50lb certificate last week and I felt fab im hoping to have lost 1.5lb tonight so I hit my 4 stone xx

Fingers crossed Wendy! Keep us informed! Thanks, it really was a shock last night, thank god by sat I'd started feeling more positive about it all so motivation is at a high!im trying to go for 4st by Xmas! I'm going to drown myself with water this week, I usually drink lots but dilute juice so will see how it goes! Cx

Fingers crossed Wendy! Keep us informed! Thanks, it really was a shock last night, thank god by sat I'd started feeling more positive about it all so motivation is at a high!im trying to go for 4st by Xmas! I'm going to drown myself with water this week, I usually drink lots but dilute juice so will see how it goes! Cx

Thanks hun, you will lose your 4st by xmas you seem really motivated :) and I find drinking water helps xx

Well currently sitting down to a small bowl of soup as I'm still making dinner later lol!! It's very curryish so maybe next time use mild instead of hot lol but has made me think it would be a good idea trying squash in my actual curry!! It's the best colour! Cx

Well currently sitting down to a small bowl of soup as I'm still making dinner later lol!! It's very curryish so maybe next time use mild instead of hot lol but has made me think it would be a good idea trying squash in my actual curry!! It's the best colour! Cx

Your soup sounds yummy hun what you cooking for dinner?
Im hungry :-( waiting for my hubby to get home from work and than we can both go wi and than going out for a meal as long as we both lost its what we do on a tues after wi as our treat :) xx

Back