Crazy Caz and her food diary

haha i used to be awake for hours playing that game!!!!!
its rather addictive
lol
yum yum spag bol havent had that in a while!
what did u have on ur sandwich for 3pps?!?! lol x

Evening ladies, my sister made spag Bol with 10pp of pasta lol!! Sauce free and 125g of mince so 16pp, had an options and caramel wafer for my snacks!

My sandwich was 2crust away bread slices, 2 slices of turkey 1pp and what ever I have in the fridge! Could be tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and it's the same everyday!! Cx

Evening ladies, my sister made spag Bol with 10pp of pasta lol!! Sauce free and 125g of mince so 16pp, had an options and caramel wafer for my snacks!

My sandwich was 2crust away bread slices, 2 slices of turkey 1pp and what ever I have in the fridge! Could be tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and it's the same everyday!! Cx

my spag bol always comes to about 16 too! x

It was tasty, if it wasn't cooked for me I mightn't have spent them either! I'm on 31pp though so can get away with it still :) cx

hey ladies hope all is well! i've not been too bad past few days, just feeling a bit down in the dumps! is that because the weathers soooooo crap or im so bored at work lol!!

this weekend im going to chill out in the house, after work tomorrow im locking the doors and us in to chill out think it will do us all the world of good!

cx

I know, that weather would depress anyone, and we all get bored with work at times! Lock the doors and get a big fire on, sounds like heaven.

hey ladies hope all is well! i've not been too bad past few days, just feeling a bit down in the dumps! is that because the weathers soooooo crap or im so bored at work lol!! this weekend im going to chill out in the house, after work tomorrow im locking the doors and us in to chill out think it will do us all the world of good! cx
Sounds like a great plan especially with that weather enjoy :)

Hey Hun I had a bad week :( ww wise I wasn't too bad but def not good enough though I walked legs off myself again! I've lost my motivation I think? I haven't fallen off the wagon or anything just def not doing it as rightly as I used to!

How's it Monday already!!!! Lol cx

Hiya, awww I'm sorry you've had a bad week ((hugs)). I know what you mean about the motivation. It's all so much in the mind as to how we are feeling and how motivated we are. I'm ok at the mo but have decided that this is a (long) journey and to just plod on with it.
Have you planned your meals for today? When are you next weighing in? Xxx

diary - 4 stone to loose the veggie way

Had toast for breakfast, sandwich in for lunch and a bag of onion rings and timeout for snacks! Dinner is at mums after wi, and 21pp left for it! So might enjoy a wispa too :) I never stayed for the meeting last week which did me no favours either! Here's to a better week this week! I think sometimes the more people notice the weight loss or acknowledge it I never be as good? Lol how's that work? Sat night I had friends over for a girly night which cheered me up, we done tan and nails tinted eyebrows and lashes etc so feeling good now :) cx

The girlie night sounds fun, nice pampering session. I'm off today so sitting here with my hair dye on - got to hide the grey lol!

Good luck for weigh in. I'm weigh in tonight too!! Eeeekkk! Xxx

diary - 4 stone to loose the veggie way

Had toast for breakfast, sandwich in for lunch and a bag of onion rings and timeout for snacks! Dinner is at mums after wi, and 21pp left for it! So might enjoy a wispa too :) I never stayed for the meeting last week which did me no favours either! Here's to a better week this week! I think sometimes the more people notice the weight loss or acknowledge it I never be as good? Lol how's that work? Sat night I had friends over for a girly night which cheered me up, we done tan and nails tinted eyebrows and lashes etc so feeling good now :) cx

Glad you feeling better now. I am the same if I don't stay for meeting I don't have as good a week. Don't know what that is but I the same it nearly like your rewarding yourself when people compliment your weigh loss its strange........... I am currently off plan thought I could do it myself but how wrong was I....heading back tomorrow night and they have the special offer back so I going to do that. What's on the menu at your mums tonight its always something tasty!

yes, like oh im getting thin i can EAT WHAT MADE ME FAT! lol actually our brains are funny business!

no idea what delight is on the menu tonight, dad is so funny he printed off a load of recipes and every week tried one out, im hoping tonight is the beef layonaise? anyone ever made it? Actually can't remember if its a ww recipe or not but what ever is it they don't dissappoint too often!

laura, i love dying my hair!! i should have done it on sat night, might keep that excitement for this weekend though lol! i love how brown/black it is at the start! shiny, healthy etc! fingers crossed for wi tonight :) cx

Back