Crazy Caz and her food diary

Today's pic wouldn't have been so hot lol!! Had risotto at mums for dinner earlier and now I'm craving everything! Damn hangovers lol there's a pizza in the freezer shouting eat me! I swear I can hear it lol!!!! Cx

haha i havent had anythin since my dinner but that was a late one today has had egg n toast this morn!
but now im peckish again so quavers n a cup of tea n TWO hobnobs!! :)

Hey! Thanks, got first in so I'm home lying on the sofa! Not too bad, but sore but to be expected just need to go easy and I've plenty of pain killers :) cx

Morning ladies! Hope all is well :)

Taking another easy day, bit sorer today but think that's cause they dope you up in theatre lol, just had a big bowl of fruit and a yogurt for breakfast. Dreading the toilet situation it's hard to even pee cx

Hello!

Just joined today and browsing through your diary!

A size 18 to a 12 is amazing! Wow! Well done xx

Morning ladies, still off work darn lol!

Yesterday I had to go to health centre get dressing changed and that was my only adventure out!

Dinner last night was pittas again with asda fajita mix (far lower pointed than el plaso) with mange tout, onions, peppers, mushrooms, baby corn and chicken! It was really nice again! Today's plan once pain killers kick in is a hair wash in the sink, then maybe a wee scoot out to supermarket. Unsure what dinner will be tonight yet :)

I got to asda, and stopped in a local out door shop ... I didn't treat myself ... Excuse the joggers lol!

Dinner tonight is spag Bol with potatoes lol random but you get so much more feed for your pp :) threw a big spoon of red chilli in to spice it up so fingers crossed it tastes ok cx

Attachments

• image-1085942058.jpg
    image-1085942058.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 49
  • image-1024937559.jpg
    image-1024937559.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 49
Morning ladies, another long day of tv today ... Getting tired of this ... Girls away to school and childminder thanks to my sister! I am allowed to shower today wooohoooo!! Lol my sister washed my hair over the sink yest, it made me feel so much better so looking forward to a proper wash today.

Going to have fruit and yogurt for breakfast, egg bacon beans and toast for brunch then chilli chicken wraps for dinner! I got more of the melted cheese and bacon crisps in asda yest so I'm sure I will find a few pp for them too :)

Hope everyone is well cx

Ohhh the crisps sounds delicious how many pp are they? Glad you well on mend love your coat :) you looking great when do you head back to work? X

Going to give myself till mon, so see how I go mon at work then tues is my day off at the min anyway! I feel soo much better just the moving around is sore yet :(

I love my new coat, I needed it like .. Lol!

The crisps are 2pp, now they aren't plentiful but taste lovely and such a nice change from onion rings and if I needed two packets it's 4pp which still I can usually fit into my pp. unsure how mon will go at wi with the lack of moving this week cx

Thanks :) in going to do the lottery tomorrow I could be a lady of leisure! This working carry on is useless lol!! Cx

right, i have decided, i am so off the wagon my only solution is to live and breath ww again!! lol also i find when it is quiet on here i dont do very well, as yes we are all very quiet at the minute!! lets start shouting out!! lol!!!

todays food is breakfast
danish bread 3pp
spread 1pp

lunch
sandwich 4pp
ww yogurt 1pp
2 digestive buscuits!! 4pp (i could eat way more for that! )

dinner will be steak and potatoes, my dad bought us them before they went to ny! well jel, anyway how do you point them? they are called new yorkers? see this is why i like a plain old boring chicken fillet!!

i am sitting on 18pp left for this evening so id say i will eat very well :)

cx

Back