Crazy Caz and her food diary

Can't wait to see a pic of baby shez :)

How gorgeous will I be all tanned new hair and all lol he'll be begging me for a date ha ha!!

I'm looking forward to wee vod tonight and I really don't mind having two or more in your honour lol cx

70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

Can't wait to see a pic of baby shez :)

How gorgeous will I be all tanned new hair and all lol he'll be begging me for a date ha ha!!

I'm looking forward to wee vod tonight and I really don't mind having two or more in your honour lol cx

haha i knowwwww - he'l be beggin at ur feet! :p
x

At least he will have lush grass to kneel on and beg ;-) x

Ha ha girlie's! I so never thought, will try when he's begging on my new grass :D

Ha ha girlie's! I so never thought, will try when he's begging on my new grass :D 70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

I look forward to it Caz ;-) x

One more sleep one more wooohoooo

I kissed the gardener wooohoooo

Cx

One more sleep one more wooohoooo I kissed the gardener wooohoooo Cx 70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

U kissed the gardener and you liked it ;-) x

I did lol! Just have to get to 4..45 and I'm on my holidays! So glad I was organised on tues eve so tonight will be early to bed and just get up and go in tge morning!!

So excited now :)

I did lol! Just have to get to 4..45 and I'm on my holidays! So glad I was organised on tues eve so tonight will be early to bed and just get up and go in tge morning!!

So excited now :)

u kissed!!
ommmmmmmmmm
deffo a date when ur back!
;) ;)

afternoon girlies! i have approx 55mins until i am so outta work for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bring it on as i am sick of looking at the place, 6 days a week! also did i tell you i was for spain?? lol dinner tonight will be ..... no idea, dont have anything in and dont really want to go to the chippy so might stop in butchers see whats looking good :) few things to get done tonight then girls washed and into bed then i MIGHT have a vod :) lol not too many though as i need to leave the house at 7.30!!

cx

afternoon girlies! i have approx 55mins until i am so outta work for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bring it on as i am sick of looking at the place, 6 days a week! also did i tell you i was for spain?? lol dinner tonight will be ..... no idea, dont have anything in and dont really want to go to the chippy so might stop in butchers see whats looking good :) few things to get done tonight then girls washed and into bed then i MIGHT have a vod :) lol not too many though as i need to leave the house at 7.30!! cx

How exciting Caz! Hope u find something yum for dinner. X

Ok so home and, just had dinner which was butchers chilli chicken in two wraps! Could have ate twice the portion lol teach me to not be so lazy and make my own next time! Just need to clean kids and house then actually good to go :eek:

Few texts from gardener today, no date yet but plenty of flirting so we will watch this space ;)

Ok so home and, just had dinner which was butchers chilli chicken in two wraps! Could have ate twice the portion lol teach me to not be so lazy and make my own next time! Just need to clean kids and house then actually good to go :eek: Few texts from gardener today, no date yet but plenty of flirting so we will watch this space ;) 70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

I'm watching...I'm watching! Can't believe you go tomorrow ;-) x

Lol im glad to have partaken!

I can't believe hols is finally here, really relaxed tonight about it all strangely after being so anxious all week cx

Thanks hun, don't think i will care what we do away just being away and some time to chill out with my girls will be lovely :) cx

You're gonna have a fab time! I hope we get to see some holiday pics? X

Back