Crazy life of Chilli

Here's a bunch of pics, I planned to paint the plates black for spiders but son wanted to keep them colourful. We made pumpkins and planted bones in our plant pots in the front garden 😀 and some pics from the beach

Attachments

• 20211022_184707.jpg
    20211022_184707.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 20211022_184657.jpg
    20211022_184657.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20211022_181752.jpg
    20211022_181752.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • 20211022_173612.jpg
    20211022_173612.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 20211022_173609.jpg
    20211022_173609.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 20211022_115427.jpg
    20211022_115427.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 9
  • 20211022_115425.jpg
    20211022_115425.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 20211022_115408.jpg
    20211022_115408.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 11
we spent the evening watching spooky cartoons He'll be away for a week as of lunchtime tomorrow.

I've lost some of this weeks work hours as I was planned for 5 hours tomorrow and then 5 hours on SUnday but the Sunday one has been cut to 1 hour, which disables me from picking up anything else because of the timing, so I'll only have 6 hours pay a week on weds :eek: however as son is away all week, and as my other lady is likely in hospital for a while I can take 3 or 4 shifts next week. Theres one on Tuesday I could do 1200-1800, but it would mean missing my tai chi, and I've had to have words with myself about it. I took this job for the flexibility, I do not have to miss my tai chi class, or lunch with my daughter on Monday I can simply work anytime from weds thru to sunday. Which has ample opportunity. I don't know how they will cover the shift I'm refusing but I must stand by why I took this job. I am learning.

Well I've not felt hungry so I haven't had another food pack, I've no idea if I'm at or near the 800 calories, but I'd guess probably. I'm on 2450ml and about to call it a night.

Menstruation is FINALLY done with, so we'll see if the scales will change now, not holding my breath lol.

So 11 days down, 70 to go! (13.5%)

I am a sucker for children's films, I think partly because growing up we didn't have a cinema. No such thing as video or DVD. So the only films I saw were on the television. So I love the animated ones like Nemo, toy story, and Luca.

Sounds like a lovely day and treat with the birthday celebrations

I like lots of them as well @purpleorc We got a video when I was a teenager, and we did have a cinema but it was a rare thing to go.

I purchased disney + for a few months a while ago, and watched a good few, the newest one Raya and the Last dragon was pretty good :D

Well I'm finally back down to Mondays weight, pity it's now Saturday :rolleyes: Ah well.

Just had a berry shake, I'm working 1700-2200 tonight so going to have all my packs before 4pm.

So son is away at 12 and I'm hoping to finish the sewing jobs I have sitting, if not I'll finish them tomorrow and also catch up with my housework tomorrow. I doubt I'll see much of my daughter until Sunday night/Monday.

Had a pretty good day yesterday, but feeling inexplicably low. I'm hoping it's just a glitch. It will pass.

I'm sure it's just a momentary thing, you seem to me to always find pleasure in lots of things - with an action packed week while your son is away - so don't worry but in @GLL style, here's a few h-u-g-s for you :).

Oooh a must watch on Disney+ is Only Murders in the Building - starts slow but gets really good - and all of season 1 is uploaded now! x

aww hugs back at ya ladies (and anyone else who wants to join in) group hug fest.

I'm sure my mood is all tied up to the whole thing with my son, and having pondered (I'm an overthinker can't help it) I've realised it's not so much about the trip. It's the nothingness that his Dad has inflicted on what was our relationship. the fact he can post his plans on FB and not share it with me at all, when it is for my son. I only know where they're going because a mutual friend told me. There's just no need. I don't understand why a proper collaborative relationship is not on the table for my son, but it isn't. I guess every now and then I mourn for it, not for the relationship anymore I'm long over that, but the parenting experience my son should be having.

You'll be down the beach with your pup soon I imagine @ladybird777 I love the beach in the winter more than the summer, usually quieter lol.

Well I've had a berry shake, a salted caramel bar, and a lemon pancake. The latter I wasn't that fond off... I smothered it in keto sugar free syrup and it was passable, but next time I'm definitely trying mug cake in the micro with the mix, I'm also realising that my mixed box of soup with everything else 'food like' as in pancakes, yoghurt, apple crumble etc really needs dividing, and I'm definitely going to need to do a one off order of soups in a month or so. I do keep going in there for a lucky dip and then thinking nooo I want sooup. And the soup is moving further down with the extra unused packs I've not been choosing on the top. So I think I need soup and savoury divided from the sweet eats. I haven't sourced a cat... but I have a tea bag box that I think may work ok.

I was also pondering that I may stick with this longer term but with food added. But only if the weight starts to actually move!

Let me join you on the overthinking approach, I definitely do that - also notorious for having Plans A-M to cover every eventuality of a situation!

Maybe things with your ex will get better with time, but at least you have ways you can find out the information for now, so try not to worry - and just look forward to your bright and exciting future x

It would/did upset me if my ex made plans with our sons and not told me. For all his faults he always includes me in anything they are doing now. They don't do that much really but he visits them once a fortnight and was in our bubble in the lockdown until he had to go back to rehab that was. The boys have been on a few trips out with the rehab to steam rallys etc but I was always asked if I wanted to join them and if it was OK etc.. It wasn't always like this. We'e been divorced nearly 8 years now and for the first 5 he was a nightmare. He never communicated at all. Never answered his phone even when one son was in hospital seriously ill and he was supposed to be looking after them and wasn't. I wasn't even in the UK and could not get a flight home ( shades of our marriage tbh) Then he would suddenly turn up out of the blue. My lads are older now and to a large extent I leave it up to them. What relationship they have with him is their choice now. One is very close to his dad, the other is not so bothered.

I am hopeful I am still getting the dog Chilli but if the people who have him don't move after all I won't be. At the moment they don't seem to know. I am trying to not get attached in case but she comes here at least 3 times a week while they have the SW round who is scared of dogs. This dog is the softest I've ever met and I've had dogs all my life.

pics look fabby! I love the bone garden, great idea.

I also watched Raya the other day and loved it too. Am a huge fan of kids movies.

As for exes and kid's dads. Check check and check. I 100% understand the frustrations of wanting to parent TOGETHER (as separated parents) for the good of your kids, and the disappointments when it doesn't pan out like that.

You almost gotta do you and not get too caught up in things you can't control. Tell him you hope he has a wonderful time with his dad and you wanna hear all about it when he is home. Not much more you can do.

Glad totm is done with for you. The pop up with an evil grin and say "so about that diet you are on...muahahahaha". You stuck with it and should be proud (heck be proud of sticking with it on a normal day too).
<3

Glad totm is done with for you. The pop up with an evil grin and say "so about that diet you are on...muahahahaha". You stuck with it and should be proud (heck be proud of sticking with it on a normal day too).
<3

Yeah totm can be an absolute beggar - I had horrendous periods, so happy to become menopausal TBH :D. Without of course realising that menopause is not for the fainthearted, robbing you of sleep, reason and brain clarity!

I'm just back from work and what a lovely bunch you are with those messages, thank you @ladyfelsham, @ladybird777 and @GLL

I'm not holding out any hope for my ex getting better, but I appreciate things could be a whole lot worse. At least he pays child maintainance and sees him most weeks. I think in his own way he's probably a good Dad - it's just I wouldn't know as he won't show me. I don't question my son about things.

I didn't ruin the surprise for him and I absolutely told him to have fun with his Dad and be good. I'd never stand in the way of something fun for him. I've never stood in the way of any access.

Well anyways, that's me finishing my night having had my 4 packs in 6 hours and having had 2550ml fluid. I'll catch up with other threads tomorrow.

12 days down, 69 to go (14.8%)

urgh STILL only 3lbs down and it's day 13 :oops: lucky I'm not a quitter.

@ladybird777 If you're not getting the dog, could you maybe offer to have it regularly, so you can still have it in your life and enjoy the walks? I missed that bit last night when I was answering.

Well I REALLY need to get my sewing pile finished today so that'll be the plan this afternoon. I'm going to let myself have the morning to chill then I'll have my first food pack at 12, then SEW. Stopping for food breaks at 1400, 1600 and 1800 I'll be finished sewing by 15 or 1600 I expect but you never can tell. Then take the dog a nice walk.

I've only got an hour work tonight 2100-2200, but it's just along the road.

I've set up some work now for next week I'm back in my old carehome for Tuesday nightshift, so that'll be a bit of a riot no doubt having not done one for about 6 weeks lol. Then I've booked a sleepover shift with another client I've not met yet at my main job, it's also local, on Friday night. I might get to sleep a little but I understand this lady does get up through the night. Then Saturday night sleepover with the guy I help regularly so I know I'll get to sleep. I may sneak in a 4th shift somewhere, just because I have the freedom, but that's over 30 hours anyway, which will offset the fact I ended up with only 6 this week.

inspired by @Shrinkingvioletnomore and her sunday nsv's I'm thinking I might do something I remember from my past - pretty sure it originated in the BSD book but I can't be sure so don't quote me.

I'm going to try, most days (that translates to 'whenever I remember') write down 3 things I'm grateful for. These may or may not be about weight.

I'm grateful for having such a great and fun day with my son yesterday.
I'm grateful that I like so many of the exante products, which makes it easier to continue for the moment.
I'm grateful to have such a flexible working arrangement, which allowed me not to panic over the unexpected loss of hours this week.

I've had my packs and about 2.5litres, and I am in one of those wanting to eat moods. Not even for anything crazy I'd be ok with another exante pack. I've an hours work to go get done, so I'll see how I feel when I get back hopefully it will have passed if I go to bed fairly soon after work. If not I don't think an extra pack will do any harm really - better than eating a pizza, but I will try not to, because I'm going to lunch with daughter tomorrow. Perhaps even just a piece of cheese or something might do...

anyways. Back in a bit!

well as I officially weigh on Mondays I would like a drumroll please. My loss for week 2 is.....

🥁🥁🥁

0.5lb lol

Oh well it's better that nothing. but 3.5 for 2 weeks on this type of diet won't be worth it long term, we'll see what week 3 brings. I know not to focus on one week and to look at averages.

On a positive, I didn't measure last week as was TOTM so I did this morning and I'm an inch down on my waist and an inch down on my hips, so that's something.

Today is lunch with daughter day, and I'm not sure what options I will have at the place we're going, so I'll have to wing it. Today may end up being an off plan day, but it will stop as soon as we leave the restaurant. I'm not having anything before we go, and will hopefully be full until much later in the day after lunch.

In other news I had a chocolate peanut butter shake yesterday and it was super nice. I don't like peanut butter but loved the shake :D

Back