Crazy life of Chilli

28 days done, 53 to go

morning all, skipped my evening catchup and countdown as had a bit of an emergency call at the end of my group yesterday and didn't get home till almost midnight. My friend who is going through something similar to me 2.5 years ago, except - probably worse was upset. So I went round there to support her and try and cheer her up. Not sure it's possible really to cheer her up yet, but at least she wasn't alone for a few hours. I keep reminding her of how low I was and how different and happy I've become. She will do the same.

So I got some of my stuff done yesterday but not all. Also at my meditation group we had a slice of cake, it was yummy and I had an extra teeny slice of pizza. I guess it's pretty good that when I deviate from plan I don't fall off into a VAT of food, it's always only been small amounts. Life has to go on after all...

I'm hoping my soups turn up soon as I'm down to only 2 left :eek: Still got plenty shakes and other stuff. I really need to get the pile of stuff I don't want onto the swap page on FB.

My dog is being a pest today, she was digging a hole, I brought her in and now she's barking and being a pest wanting back out to continue her burrowing lol.

Today I need to pick something up from a friend, do a bit more clearing out, Walk the crazy dog and FINISH MY ANGEL. Also go to tai chi and have my art group. Then visit the lady I look after in hospital, work tonight at 9pm. Son is off to his Dad's after school. Bits of chilling in between.

hmmm not sure if I can fit all that in haha

Last edited:
Souds like a good day, lots achieved (unlike me, who stayed in bed for hours lol).

Sorry the puppy is driving you nuts, my cats are the same today - I've just had to screech at them for fighting, and now the older one is trying to force open the window blinds to sit at the bedroom window, even though she can't fit and nearly breaks them when she does - and ignores the fact that there are lots of windows she CAN see out of. But oh no, she must sit at this one...

29 days done, 52 to go. I wasn't 100% yesterday, I had a few things. Would have been around 1000-1200 calories I think so not too crazy.

our naughty fur babies @ladyfelsham in fairness my crazy dog is a lot better than she used to be lol

Well I did get most of my stuff done yesterday. I've finished my angel, not sure I love her but She'll have to do lol. I'll post a pic shortly In reality the background is more purple and the dress more vivid, but I'm struggling to get the image on the computer to show up the same.

I'm not long in from work, just had a shake and having a cuppa. My delivery arrived yesterday so I'm stocked back up on soups for a few weeks. I got flapjacks and cookies too, I tried them - they're OK, but dense and dry and the cookies are quite soft. I'll eat them but I won't order again. If I stay on this longer term it will just be shakes and soups. I think 2 of each is probably going to suit me well.

Plans for today are to do some computer work, creating my christmas cards and attempting to edit the video of the painting - which I may or may not post on my FB page, hopefully get a batch of stuff printing. Then I've got some sewing to do - people keep asking can you alter this? can you adjust that? and if I think I can, I do. I'll get started on my teacher gift sewing too. I've been notified that hermes has my avon parcel, so hopefully it will turn up over the next couple of days, our hermes couriers are great here I know they don't always get the best press. I also keep meaning to put up a blind in my bathroom but never quite get there... the usual bit of clearing out and dog walk. Back to work at 9pm.

Soo those are the plans. Have a nice day everybody :)

you sound 100% more motivated than I do today :rotflmao:

have put on a washing and had a 30 min rant about how stupid diets are to my SIL.

Glad the soups have arrived and you can chill out knowing you are set for a bit.

Have a great day x

my staple gun is MIA, no idea where it is. I tried putting my blind up with double sided tape and velcro, but it's having none of it :rolleyes:

grumble mumble

your staple gun is in the last place you put it....IM HELPING :whistle:

I'm sure thats accurate haha. amazon are bringing me a new one tomorrow, moments after arrival I will no doubt stumble across the old one!

Ah well. I've been to the post office, done laundry and tidy up, got everything ready for the blind, it will take minutes tomorrow. caught up with a friend too. Next is the sewing but I'm having a cuppa. I never quite do anything I set out to in the order I say, or even the same list often 🤣 the joys of our ADHD household.

I'm sure thats accurate haha. amazon are bringing me a new one tomorrow, moments after arrival I will no doubt stumble across the old one!
ALWAYS the way!

either way, at least the blind will go up @GLL 🤣

sooo. 30 days done, 51 to go

Not long in from work and having a shake and a cuppa. I ate a bit again I shouldn't yesterday - still only around 1000 calories but I need to stop again lol.

I forgot to post my angel pic, I will do that in a min.

So yesterday I got (as usual) some of my stuff done but not all. It is usual for me really - if I overplan I know I'll get some done, if I underplan, nothing gets done haha.

I'm having an hour to chill, then a bit more house clearing up and clearing out. Then probably dog walk and then into my sewing room for a bit. I have a school phone call around lunch time, and a friend popping in after 2, and son will wander in from school around 1530. So my 'work' will be segmented, but I'll get some bits done at least.

Happy days all. No more care shifts until next weds so I'll be back to my usual posting.

Attachments

• 254864492_419852452988204_1200880101359070634_n.jpg
    254864492_419852452988204_1200880101359070634_n.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 13
awwwwwh that is beautiful!!!!

have you considered etsy to sell your stuff or even sites like redbubble where you upload your designs and they do the rest?

I'm googling myself into a headspin this morning trying to find diet info that fits my life and medical crap. I should just go for a walk and clear my head before diving back in ;)

Your angel is lovely - I really like the green dress.

And I don't think you have to be an ADHD household to start one thing, drop it, pick up another, and end up miles away (so to speak) from what you thought you would achieve in a day :D :D. I think you get an amazing amount done! Me? I've managed to eat and call pet transporters. That's it :).

thanks Guys, well the BATHROOM BLIND IS UP, I say, the BATHROOM BLIND IS UP lol. Staple gun arrived a wee while ago, strangely I have not found the missing one as expected lol. The teacher who was supposed to call me today seems to have forgotten, my friend dropped by earlier than expected. So... anyway.

Blind is up, set of cards made, and mini cards printed, laminated and started to cut them out. I'm having some soup then I'll get back to my craft room. My avon order of lip balms and hand creams has arrived, so I'd better get sewing for the teacher gifts too.

@GLL I have looked on etsy, but from what I can gather - unless you're selling something really unique you can just be lost on etsy, as for the other sites I don't actually want my things to be mass produced, I know it isn't especially business minded of me, but I don't actually aspire to making millions, I just want to tick over, make enough, and enjoy what I'm doing.

I have thought about an ebay shop, but doesn't seem to matter which online platform you choose there are so many fees. I'll see how things are going next year maybe, and as my son gets older and more flexible I may do local craft fayres etc over summer months, probably not next year though.

Woohoo well done on the blind!!!

Re the staple gun - didn't you say you'd wrapped something up to send recently? Perhaps it's winging its way towards that person :).

was just throwing some ideas out there, you gotta run it how it works for you <3 and the fees can add up and cut into profit a lot :(

seems like you have done a bunch. Im disappointed the stapler didn't suddenly appear, was looking forward to that chuckle :D

me on the other hand...not so much. I'm fighting the urge to nap but will be heading out soon to do kiddos cake with the family :) (sis in law has been at work all day and will be in agony by the time she's home - much easier for us to go there)

I went for a walk and it was so cold im WIDE AWAKE now

Well done on the blind. Ours still isn't up 4 years later lol. I need to start thinking about some hand made gifts for people I work for etc. I think I've left it too late now really. I'll probably go to Marks and buy some nice food related bits instead.

People I know who have Etsy say it's a nightmare for sellers. ( ditto Ebay) I've an Etsy shop I've never published. That is possibly cos I have never built up enough stock to put in it tho lol. Not very good at organising myself. I've too many ideas and not enough time. I get side tracked on the latest You tube tutorial and think I'll do that and then another comes along so I sideline what I started and start something else. Oh well.

Back