Crazyfool & Charlotteann 's attempt at goal for 2015

Scrap that fajitas - forgot to defrost the chicken! That will be tomorrow's dinner.

Dinner tonight I'm gunna make Petes cheese bacon and tomato pasta bake! Just what I fancy :)

Hmmm cheese and bacon pasta bake sounds lush !!! Are you feeling a bit better ? x

Thank you today was better thanks I didn't see my boss ;). I've been invited out on Friday night with the preschool mums for tapas and a few drinks. I'm gonna go but I wont make weigh in or if I do I will be over the limit. I will get right back on track on Saturday morning x

Yeah starting to feel a bit better thank you. Been back on plan today.

Ahh sod it, go and enjoy it! That's the best part of slimming world that it can be flexible so you can be sociable. You've done great so far, you deserve a night off to enjoy it and then get back on the wagon saturday morning (if the hangover isn't too bad!)

Today

B - magic porridge

L - carrot and coriander soup and a satsuma

D - fajitas I should have had last night!

Really want a glass of wine but going to resist until tomorrow. Enjoy your night out tonight!

Hope you had a good evening and your heads not too bad this morning!

2lb off for me this week, got my half stone and now into the 9s (just!!)

Hi hun welldone that's fantastic.

I'm still a little bit drunk to tell the truth. I'm raring to get back on the diet though . I really want my 1/2 stone next week xx

Thank you :)

Haha sounds like you had a good night! You'll get it next week, keep your head where it is now and you'll have no trouble! X

Had a good day food wise yesterday and then had so much wine :(

Haven't eaten anything today but now seriously hungry and haven't got any food in!! I'm so unorganised! Going to have to be a takeaway but not sure what the best option is.

Might have to be Chinese or a chicken shish kebab.

Hi wine is the devil isn't it. I've had all my syns today but I could murder a glass of wine :(

Treat yourself to a take away . I read in my book that a Chinese is now really high in syns. Some sort of chicken / beef kebab would be best with salad, pitta and chilli sauce . However it depends how hungover/ hungry you are sometimes a bit of grease does you good xx

I went for chicken shish but had garlic mayo. Didn't eat the pitta though.

You all planned and ready for the week ahead?

Back on it today properly after a pretty rubbish weekend.. (Not just food wise either, my bf smashed our TV in saturday in his drunken state, so had to fork out £600 yesterday for a new one! Was not impressed!)

B - muller light and a banana

L - salad with pasta, lettuce, cucumber, sweet corn, tomato and some french dressing (4)

D - jacket potato with beans and hex a cheese

Snack - Alpen light (b) and a satsuma

Oh no that's not about the tv. The same happened to us before Christmas but it was my four year old that threw a Spiderman toy at it :eek:

B Toast and jam (1) , banana

L soup and muller

D Pasta , sauce made with pasata , mushrooms, garlic, chilli. 2TBSP parmesan cheese (2)

Velvet crunch crisps ( 4.5) satsuma, apple,
I haven't really planned this week as such . I want to make oven baked meatballs , I have some fish to use but other than that I'm going to wing it .

Oh no! It's so frustrating isn't it! At least they were both broken while people were having fun ha!

I'm having a bit of a wing it week too, week before payday and now skint so it's a bit of whatever's in the fridge and cupboard till I get paid Friday! Luckily don't have too much naughty stuff around so should be an ok ish week.

Meatballs sound yummy! Going to make hunters chicken this weekend with your bbq sauce recipe I think.

Today's food..

B - banana and Alpen light

L - homemade tomato, lentil and bacon soup with loads of veggies in it

D - pasta with tomatoes, onion and mushroom hex a cheese

Snack - rich tea (2) and mint imperials (2)

Your menu for today was pretty much what I had yesterday.

Today's

B toast n marmite
L Soup , quavers,
D Meatballs , pasta with oven roast veg sauce.

Snack Sw HIFI bar xx

Today's food -

B - banana

L - jacket with cheese and beans

D - work meal at chiquitos. I had Mexican chicken skewers which was basically chicken peper and onion in a marinade (3 syns maybe?) and sweet potato fries (6syns maybe for oil)

Think I made the best of a bad situation. I also avoided dessert and just had a coffee, and no wine just diet coke!

OOOh your dinner sounds lush :D and how saintly of you ...not sure I could of just had diet coke !!

B toast
L Jacket with cheese (4 ) n beans snap !

D Gammon . SW chips, egg , mushrooms and steamed veg .

Hi fi bar 3

I chose to drive so I wouldn't be tempted by alcohol ha :) otherwise I would have been much worse, and alcohol leads to dessert and it al goes wrong haha.

Good luck for today chick !!

Yesterdays menu:

B toast , jam and banana
L Meatball pasta , muller yoghurt
D Salmon fillet in sweet chilli , bag of stir fry veg

Snacks - hifi (3) 3 snack a jacks jumbo ( 6)

I have decided today will be an on plan day and not turn into cheat Saturday. I don't think I've lost much weight if anything and I'm determined to get to goal so I need to cut out these Saturday blips .

Morning :) how did you get on?

I weighed at home today and I've got a stinking headache and the thought of getting up and driving there at 8am wasn't cutting it for me! I know my scales are 1lb out from the SW scales as I check them every week as soon as I get home. So looks like I've lost half a pound this week. I haven't had the best week, yesterday was particularly bad so I'm happy with the small loss.

I've also ordered some new fitness equipment for home so hoping to try and do something every day, even for 15 mins on days I don't go gym, just to try and up it now!

I've got 80 days until my holiday and I would like to be 10lb lighter by then, so a pound a week will do that. More than achievable!

Back