Crazyfool & Charlotteann 's attempt at goal for 2015

Hi I lost 1 lb so that's 6.5 lb in total.

I'm totally focused now as I really want 2lb off next week

I hope your head clears soon , I hope you aren't coming down with anything. 10lbs in that time is totally doable. Where are you going on holiday ?

Well done! I am also super focused now. Going to make up a batch of speed soup tomorrow for lunches this week :)

I'm off to Egypt with a friend, very excited about it! But she's tall and slim so makes me feel under a little bit of pressure so if I can lose a by them for some confidence I'll feel happier! You got anything planned holiday wise?

Oh sounds lovely Charlotte.

Not this year I'm afraid we are putting a major extension on the house so we are saving like mad. We might go away at the end of the year if all goes well. Other than that it will be a week away in this country maybe Devon or something with the kids. We are tied to school holidays so you are talking £4000- £5000 for something decent abroad. We can't justify it as it will only come out of the extension budget.
It's half term next week so I have taken 4 days off so I'm hoping that won't affect things.

Sometime breaks away in England can be as nice as going abroad. We are taking a few short breaks this year with the dog in different places (Devon and west witterings are on our list for dog friendly beaches). Even if you aren't 100% this week at least you can enjoy some family time and be as good as you can :)

Morning ,well so much for being good last night.

I did get a mixed kebab ( chicken & steak ) with salad and pitta. So I ate a pitta a few wedges and 1 can of stella . I guess it could of been worse......

Could have been much worse! And it was Valentine's Day so... Don't worry about it :)

Boyfriend is taking me for dinner tonight, I plan on making sensible choices for starter and main but I will have choc brownie for dessert because it's my favourite and I will feel cheated if I don't have it and he does!

Hi I hope you enjoyed your meal out. I love brownies too.

B toast and jam
L Mcdonalds chicken & bacon salad ( 1) :D I took my own diet dressing in my bag from morrisons ( 0.5) and diet coke

Coffee in a cafe I asked for skimmed milk while the kids had hot choc with cream and marshmallows.....

Just got home and I'm treating myself to this gorgeousness

Choc and fruit.jpg

The bottle of liquid choc is lovely. You find it near the hot chocolate in supermarkets. 2 syns per tablespoon or 0.5 per tsp.

download (1).jpg

I'm going to make something with chicken thighs for tea. Maybe sticky chicken and noodles.

Wow check you out making great choices when temptation is right there! Very proud :) haha

That looks delish, will have to look out for the sauce when I next do shopping!

I've had a rubbish day food wise as I'm not organised as usual.

No brekky as dog was sick this morning so spent my morning cleaning that up before work!

L - got a chicken noodle salad from work but it was gross so threw that away. Then made a piri piri mug shot and that was also gross so just ended up with a banana!

D syn free bacon cheese burger, SW chips and baked beans. Will have some fruit salad for dessert as for bits that need using up!

Are you off with the kids for half term all week? x

Oh noooo I don't envy you cleaning up dog sick ...still it could of been worse. I used to have dogs many moons ago and that brings back memories.

Oh you poor thing I hate it when you get something , look forward to it and it's ming ... still your tea sounds gorgeous.

I need to go back into work on Friday so near enough all week :D It's pancake day tomorrow so I'll be making them theirs and I'm going to have baked oat cake. I read about it on facebook . You mix dried oats with one egg, 50 ml milk and bake . Then top with fruit and yoghurt. I bought lots of fresh fruit today to go with it. I don't normally have time to cook so early in the morning so making the most of it.

I can't wait until the SW ready meals come out. I'm going to pop to Iceland this week to stock up.

x

My dogs a pain, he makes himself sick when he's hungry. It's so weird. But then because he's been sick he doesn't want to eat so he stays hungry.. It's a vicious circle!!

Yeah my tea more than made up for the rest of the day's food. I'm at a training course tomorrow and weds and they usually do fairly healthy buffet lunches so I don't think it should be too much of an issue.

Ooh yummy, the oats things sounds good. Let me know if it's successful! Sounds like your very prepared for your week off anyway so I'm sure you'll do great this week.

I need to do my food shopping, I might do it online so I can stick 100% to a healthy list and not be tempted by naughty offers!

Oh and also yes I'm looking forward to the Iceland meals too. More so for the packs of syn free sausages and meatballs!

The baked oats was really nice. Very filling but really fresh tasting with the fruit. I made it in a deepish mould and I ended up having to cut it horizontally in half so it would cook better. I'm going to have it again tomorrow.

B Baked oats , raspberries, blueberries, strawberries . Vanilla muller yoghurt drizzled over....I was full for ages.

L Baked potato with bean and cheese

D savoury mince, potatoes, carrot and swede mash, and steam veg pouch. Gravy.

I've drank quite alot of coffee today out and about and with having the cheese I've probably gone over my syns but i've been reasonably well behaved for being in a kids soft play today.

Sounds like you've had a good day and made good choices. Will have to try the oats then if they were yummy!

B - 2x weetabix with milk

L - at a training course so had the best the had to offer.. Pork chops with fat removed, bit of gravy (3?) and veggies.

D - pasta, mixed veg and a tiny bit of cheese (3).

Also had a couple of sweets as they put them out on our training tables so maybe 6 syns on sweets. Hoping I stayed pretty much within syns. Back there again tomorrow but I've decided to live up all naughty things for lent. I don't have enough of anything bad to just give up 1 thing so as of tomorrow there will be no crisps, chocs sweets or biscuits! Or diet fizzy drinks! Even if they are within syns lol. I will finish lent 2 days early though maybe as its my birthday good Friday so I will want something then I'm sure! Are you giving anything up?

Just ordered my tesco shopping while in the bath.. Multitasking and helped me order healthy food as I could see my belly so it was a reminder haha

So today was a challenging day, training course had so much naughty food! I managed to resist all sweets choc and cake but the only option for lunch was chicken curry and it was quite creamy :(

B - 2 weetabix and milk A

L - chicken curry (bulked plate out with rice and veg and just 2 spoonfuls of curry) so hoping no more than 10syns maybe?

D - Linda McCartney sausages, mash, peas and gravy (2)

Good luck with lent! :)

I think you did really well considering there was no other option. How frustrating though !

B toast and jam , boiled egg
L Soup, hifi bar
D roasted veg pasta

Latte coffee whilst out with the kids. I asked for coffee thinking it would be filter and it was a latte...Nevermind will try harder tomorrow.
We are taking the kids bowling then out for tea. Hubby is off tomorrow he's been in all week so will be nice to have the whole day with us all. We're going to have a cooked breakfast then bowling at 12. We are going out for tea too so I need to be strong .. x

Hope you've had a good day. Sounds like your super motivated and have a plan so I'm sure you've done well.

B - muller light

L - tzatziki (2) and ww pitta hex b. A banana

D - chicken fajitas with 1 wrap (5) and salsa (2)

9 syns all together today.
Got the ingredients for speed tomato soup so will make a batch of that tomorrow evening once I have been and bought a hand blender!

Back