Cream cheese on it's own?

Oh now that sounds too good. Im loving the idea of that with my curry and cauli "potato" cakes.

mmmmmm mmmmm i want curry and cauli cakes :D piccies please babe x

What is Kale and what is caulicakes??! :D You're going to tell me there are recipes on the recipe thread, aren't you???

I can text you photos but cant put any on here yet, i still cant find the lead for my computer

Ok Cheryl ill pm my number :) i need piccies xxxx
Mets kale is a veggie you buy in a bag from shop- part of cabbage family I think :D

Ahhh cool! Thanks babe x

yes hun. Kale looks like greens but i cant comment on the taste and cauli cakes are in the recipe pages. I think i added it on this thread if you read back.

Thank you! I shall check it out.

I've got a list of things I want to get cooking come pay day! :D

and more cheeseburger pie i hope mets x

my cupboards are full :). im starting to think do i chuck all my carb stuff out??? pasta cereal beans etc?

If i lived on my own i would but Oliver still eats them and Mark does on a rare occassion now. He loves low carbing.

I've still gotta make this cheeseburger pie, looks amazing, I just can never remember to get the ingredients ¬_¬

I might have a good sort out in the next couple of weeks and see if anyone wants it -its a waste to throw stuff away :D

I've still gotta make this cheeseburger pie, looks amazing, I just can never remember to get the ingredients
they are staples in my fridge now :D

That's top of my list!

After seeing other peoples pies (ooo errr!) I'm going to put mine in a smaller dish next time, so it's thicker. Mine was really think and pathetic compared to all yours!

Cauli cakes def worth giving a go. They were really nice but do take a while to cook. And kale will be on my shopping list every week now. It really cooks down doesnt it.

Back