Cream cheese on it's own?

Excellent guys, going to have to try this cream sauce you mention! I for one am a total sucker for cauliflower cheese I just LOVE it!

I don't do Cauli cheese much these days, but I love broccoli cheese.

Was really bold yesterday and made a crustless cheese cake with the cream cheese. I had to ring my brother to come take it away or else i would have ate the whole thing. Delish, it's so good it has to be bad?

Cheesecake is my favorite so i'll not make it unless i dont eat for a week then eat the whole thing. As for cream cheese, i love mine on celery or wrapped in bacon or salami

Cream cheese + fingers = Happy Missy

You can make mini cheesecakes and freeze them, using your favourite recipe. This helps you avoid going NUTS ha ha.

Once in the freezer they are more easily resisted... hopefully.

I didn't know if i could freeze it. Thats a good idea. Might try that again so.

Philly & marmite on celery, lush!
I mix cream & grated cheese & add it to mashed cauli, Steve's favourite :)

Grated cheese to cauli mash is lovely. Ive not tried marmite on celery with cream cheese but will later as i am a marmite kid (my mum always used to tell me). Have you tried marmite cheddar? Ive seen it in sainsburys but still at the stage where i get embarrased to ask how many carbs in public

Im on my way to have a look. Need a cauli for tonight and an electric whisk, save borrowing the neighbours again! Any ideas for more foods for me? I need to start droping the lb's again

more fat? mayo? fry your veg in butter?

Ooh no i still cant do mayo. Butter on veg soungs nice. Mmm maybe i can put some on tonight

i fry my kale in it till it goes crispy :)

Fry Kale with bacon lardons, or have I said that before?

yes but yummy Jim :D

I agree Vicky, yum yum.

Right guys I'd better like it coz sainsburys were selling it off for 49p a bag so i brought 2. Does it taste like crispy seaweed when you fry it?

Yeah. put a little oil and butter in the frying pan and hoy loads of it in there (count the carbs mind but i think 1/2 bag is only 1.6g). Keep cooking until crispy :) sometimes i par cook it then take it off the heat and then go back to it and put on high till really crispy :D i love it. ill be having loads with my steak tonight.

Back