1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Creamsoda SW diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by creamsoda, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

1. creamsoda

creamsoda Full Member

Weight Watchers
    OK So started SW today and having a RED day....

B: Banana (I wanted cereal but got called away with work so didn't manage it :rolleyes:)

L: 2 helpings of homemade veggie soup (had them a few hours apart not being greedy ) with a slice of lamb

D: Ham with potato (HEB)

Snack: 2 satsumas

I'm not doing too bad, i thought after the junk I'd put away this xmas I'd find it REALLY hard but I've not really so hopefully it'll keep getting easier!

Exercise: 20 minute walk with the dog.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gillybeans

gillybeans want to be me again ...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    sounds too much like a diet to me ..you can eat alot more than this ..but good luck honey and well done for making the start xxx
  4. creamsoda

creamsoda Full Member

Weight Watchers
    WELL I couldn't get on the last two days stupid internet connection but I've not been feeling that well so yesterday I barely ate.

Anyway today is a green day!!
    B: ceral and milk (hea/b)
    L: SW chips and egg
    D: spaghetti cabonara (homemade)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.