Crediting yourself

50cals min, that's very low?? Please say you had the rest of your cals later in the day?

Yeah I did lol. :) Two LL foodpacks and a meal, equalled to about 800 in the end. Probably shouldn't be doing it this way, but I miss a foodpack in favour of having a slightly bigger protein (about 50g extra) and veggie portion as my main meal. :p

And PB: LL is a choice, you chose to stop doing it, there is nothing to feel guilty about! It's not like you fell off the wagon and went and stuffed your face with chocolate for a week solid. NO. You had enough, and your mind wasn't in the right place anymore. You did the next best step and found a regime that is working for you NOW. LL was great, but that phase of your life has come to an end. Let it go and embrace the new one!

I credit myself for being very patient with someone even though I was absolutely exhausted. Ahhh!

Hah! Well I am doing diet chef now Min, precisely because since doing LL I seemed to constantly need to eat and I Was eating far too much (including chocolate & stuff). So I figured I need something still GI but a bit more structured to relearn about portion control. Meh it's going well so far. Thanks for the supportive words though!

(don't feel bad - I fell off the wagon right after I finished LL too, sort of stuck it out 9 weeks of RTM - went nuts for 3 weeks, then worked out a diet plan for myself ... you need time to adjust and catch yourself. no one is perfect - so shhhhhhhh.)

Today I credit myself for not giving into my head.. :devilangel:when it started the oooh you could eat such and such..

I didn't listen and i've shut up that devil! lol

I also credit myself for a similar thing, PH.

I credit myself for not buying that 4 pack of big yummy cookies from the supermarket and eating the lot, despite feeling really low energy and hungry. I overcame my head a few times today actually yaaaaaaay!

I credit myself for actually sticking to a diet for more than 3 days.....

I credit myself for doing 4 days worth of walking over this weekend! 21,000 steps yesterday and 20,000 today. Woo!

Today I claim credit for not overtraining (I know it sounds silly but it's true!)...for resting when the sports masseur said I should (24 whole hours!)...in fact I had to - my legs are very painful at the moment...and I wish I had done this sooner, my shin splints and my calves are such a mess...didn't realise until today :eek:

I credit myself for CHOOSING not to drink alcohol at a house party, and feeling very good about my decision. I wasn't tempted by it at all. I also credit myself for not digging into the party food even though in smelled delicious ... shame it all got semi-ruined by an increase in my protein portion of my dinner and too many vegetables .... but I credit myself for stopping before I completely over-did it.

Wow look at all these credits! Go people!!!

I'm back after a bit of a break and I credit myself for choosing to come back to dieting... for making the right choice... for being proactive and most of all for being positive.

I am crediting myself for just keeping going!! i have been struggling to stick to it and find motivation since way before christmas, yet i've not actually given up. Am going thru a good phase at them moment so am just going with the flow!!

Icredit myself for having Easter off my diet. I didn't over do it and I feel better about my diet now than I have done for a long time.

I credit myself for making the decision to stop torturing myself for the sake of something superficial. I need to find the happiness within me, and finally, I know that it comes from accepting myself the way I am rather than someone else telling me of the way I should be.

I credit myself for making the decision to stop torturing myself for the sake of something superficial. I need to find the happiness within me, and finally, I know that it comes from accepting myself the way I am rather than someone else telling me of the way I should be.

:0clapper:Congratulations:0clapper:That is a wonderful way to think!

I credit myself for getting on with some stuff I have been neglecting the past two or so weeks (maybe more!)...whew!

Back