Creepy moments

Casg

Hi all,

Have just been reading creepy stories on the Internet (tbh I've scared myself!). Anyway, wondering what creepy moments you lot have had, could be in dreams, real life, ghosts! Look forward to reading them all........

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Here's mine...
I moved into a bedsit..many moons ago and there was a very old fridge there which I set about giving a thorough cleaning. As i pulled it out from the wall I noticed an extremely large spider sat in the back in between the grids. I quickly got my vacum cleaner out but no matter what I did I just could not get at it. Every time the vacum went near it just shook and quivered. After about quarter of an hour when the sweat was pouring down me it finally came out but was so big that it wouldn't go down the pipe! Then I realised that it was a rubber one!!...:sigh:

Haha that was starting to get creepy, then was just funny! Haha,

Here's mine, a bunch of us as kids used to ride on our scooters all the way to the top of this long windy hill (purely for fun of course so we could ride back down fast).
At the top there was this really creepy guy with a dog, staring at us so obviously we all started to get on our scooters and leg it down the hill. When we got to the bottom, this guy was there! Nobody could explain it but it really freaked us out and of course, never went back!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

When my son was 2 (he's now 14) he took my hand and led me to a full length mirror in our bedroom. He was looking in the mirror, staring really intently, saying "there's man". It freaked me a little but I soon forgot about it. A couple of years later I was childminding my neighbours son, he was 2, sitting at the table one evening having tea in our open plan dining room, he pointed towards the hall, which had a mirror on the wall, saying "magic man". When I told my husband he reminded me of our sons earlier experience. Then a year later another little one I was childminding, yes you've guessed it, aged 2, was in the buggy with a pair of bob the builder wellies on, in the hall about to go out the door, held his legs up in the air saying "like bob the builder boots man". All very odd and can't explain it all even now 9 years later!

I love stuff like this, I have a few but my favourite was waking up being given a massage by my spirit guide, could see the finger indentations on my arms. Might sound weird but very comforting

I used to live in a one bedroom flat, the close area was awful but inside it was rather nice and cosy. After a month of living there I was watching TV when I heard a "scratching" noise coming from the kitchen, so I went to have a look and I couldn't hear anything, I stood still for a moment and then it came back, it was coming from behind the washing machine. I pushed the washing machine in a bit and the noise stopped, and then it came back again! I was freaking out now so I rocked the washing machine like a madman for a few seconds. The nosie stopped and never came back, I moved out of there a few months later and I never dared look behind the washing machine to see if I'd killed whatever it was. o_o

Back