crispbread/crackbreads

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
I picked up some ryvitta high fiber crispbreads, in the book it says i can have 7 high fibre crackerbreads as hexb are they the same thing? i couldn't find cracker breads only crispbreads and normal or flavored ryvitas

Any ideas? i really want to have some with my garlic and herb cottage cheese for tea.

You can have 4 Dark Rye as a healthy B. :)

Ryvita crackerbread looks like this
Ryvita Crackerbread 200g - £1.45 : British Food Direct, British Food Delivered Worldwide. Expat Shopping.
You can have 7 of these.

What sort of Ryvita crispbread do you have, I can look up how many you are allowed?

Sam
xxx

that's the wrong crackerbread!

it's these ones...
5050974000655_ARYV001_2_Spec2_v1_m56577569833588080.jpg

and i think you're only allowed 6 as a healthy extra - SW changed it from 7.

Ooh! Just looked in my book, and you can have 6 Ryvita Wholegrain.

Cant see 7 of anything though...

I think i was having a moment there, the ones i have are in a red package and say original and my book says i can have 4, is that right?
(can you tell i've never had ryvita's before?)

that's the wrong crackerbread!

it's these ones...
5050974000655_ARYV001_2_Spec2_v1_m56577569833588080.jpg

and i think you're only allowed 6 as a healthy extra - SW changed it from 7.

i didnt even realise these are made my ryvita!! I am gonna pick some up and have some instead of normal type ryvitas!!! thanks!

opppps! Sorry!!

They have obviously changed the packaging since I last bought them!

Sam
xxx

the packaging hasn't changed - they're just different ones. i made the mistake by buying the ones in the yellow box too.

the only place i have found the other ones is sainsburys... but the ones in the yellow box are in most shops.

i like the fact u can have 1 weetabix and 3 of those ones as a hexb, somthing a bit different to 2 weetabix or eating 6 of those!

the packaging hasn't changed - they're just different ones. i made the mistake by buying the ones in the yellow box too.

the only place i have found the other ones is sainsburys... but the ones in the yellow box are in most shops.

They used to be in the yellow box.....but I'm talking a long time ago when I first started sw.....many moons!!
I'll look out for them now the box is easy to distinguish!

Sam
xxx

Back