Crisps...

mmm, may give them a try. No chance of them tasting like walkers then?

Hah!
Nope, in the same way the muffins don't taste like Starbucks muffins, and the shakes (that I've had) don't taste like McD's.

But they're still good, so try it :)

I dont actually like crisps (as in walkers) as find them too salty! So I lurrrrrve these!!!! and sooooo easy to make :)

Your crisps look fab! The chilli ones are good but i loooooooooooove the spicy tomato made as crisps. Although i've always found their texture slightly different to the chilli ones, not sure why though :confused: but regardless, they are goooooooood :D

i really really want some now but swapped all my soups for shakes as they were yuk!! discovered that i loved the spicy tomato soup last night though so think i'll be stocking up on them for work lunches and i'll be trying the chilli ones out too :D

abz xx

I think I will give the tomato ones a go later - apart from anything else I dont have any more Chilli packs (just got the one to try)!.

Abz Have to say i think the Chilli pack actually smells more curry like in my opinion!!! tastes yummy as crisps tho. and yes the tomato soup is yummy, even tho im not normally a soup person at all!

hehehe i was making some Oriental Chilli the other night when my OH came home from work. Bless him he got all excited because he thought i'd made him a curry for tea. As if! Lol :D:D:D:D

Im honestly not sure I could drink the oriental chilli as a soup. Not sure why - just cant imagine it! lol. I will settle for my yummy oriental crisps instead (when I get more packs :) )

Anyone know how long the crisps last once you have made them? Have a long drive tomorrow morning and could make them before i go and eat them on the road? or do they go soggy and nasty?

BishBosh - mine have never lasted more than half an hour. Let us know if they are ok?

Lose-Lotts - there is a sticky at the top of the forum with all the recipes. No pictures though as has already been mentioned.

Maybe I will skip that idea then. hmm.

Currently have jelly setting in the fridge ready to make my trifle, and going to make some tomato crisps in a mo!

I Love this diet!!!

I had them in week one because I had a second vegetable pack, and couldn't stand it as soup so had it as crisps :)

AFAIK you can 'cook' packs from week one.

Im only in week 2 and "cooking" - assumed I could!

Just made tomato crisps and im not so impressed. Prefer the chilli ones

Aww, but you can make crisps :)

Do you have a blender (powerful enough to crush ice)?

Back