1. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

Diet:
    my version of Slimfast
    i just ate a walkers grab bag!
    someone reassure me that as i have only had my slimfast shakes and fruit today it wont kill my losses lol. i reasoned with myself that one bag when i havent had any in nine days is ok. especially when i usually eat 6 in one go~! i have been good, had one blow out on day 5 and made it up so i dont think its going bad but i wanna make sure i aint lying to myself. i feel nice and satisfied after them and dont want more and have more fruit to eat if i want it later so surely its fine?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    You will be fine. Why not have a 100 calorie bag of crisps every day as one of your snacks to stop you craving them and then you won't have a blow out with a grab bag x

4. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

Diet:
    my version of Slimfast
    i dont really wanna have them every day, an i dont trust myself to have crisps in the house. TBH i think its ok cos that one bag did away with the craving and i resisted it for a whole 2 days before hand. so i was sure i really wanted them and was not just thirsty or having a passing craving. dont want any today and im in work again with them looking at me and its not a problem now. yay me. went up a pound but thats normal as weight fluctuates and i did drink 4l of water yesterday which is twice my normal intake.

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Wow 4l is a lot! That alone would gain you a lb! How much have you lost so far?

6. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

Diet:
    my version of Slimfast
    well i cant be sure as my origional scales were naff and only went to 19 and i only got new scales on day 4 but i was 19 flat yesterday morning and i think i was about 19.10 ish when i started so 10 lb's or so. not bad for 11 days and a blow out on day 5. booze an a burger lol. took me 2 days to put on cos of it and 2 more days to lose it again.

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Well done that's great!

8. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

Diet:
    my version of Slimfast
    lol yeah but i gots a way to go yet, you have done really well too.

9. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    One litre of water is about 2.2lb weight! So if you drink lots of water you'll be heavier, but healthier! LOL!

10. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

Diet:
    my version of Slimfast
    i just wanted to stop drinking fizzy pop, would never even get thru 2 liters of that a day but im detoxing sort of and its flushing out my system adn im exercising more too.

11. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I used to drink loads of diet coke then I switched to flavoured sparkling water. It is tastier and I feel so much better for it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.