Crispy peanut bars

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jowray100, 13 March 2008 Social URL.

1. jowray100

jowray100 Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Just had a bar from the new ones i got on monday and boy they are better than ever. not tasting burn anymore but soft chewy and loads of nice flavour.
    My number one bar again

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    How do we know which are new and which are old. The ones we get are in a brown wrapper, but i don;t know if they are new or old because it seems like both are in circulation?

4. jowray100

jowray100 Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    think the ones i had must be a new batch as they are not looking burnt any more. they were tasting a bit nasty for a while

5. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I had the same I had one this week that had the burnt taste and then the next day is was ust perfect.

6. Greenockgal

Greenockgal Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hiya, you can tell by the colour of the bar itself, if it's a nice pale honey colour then you're okay, if it's quite dark then it's off. I had 2 off ones in 2 weeks, and on tuesday night we opended 6, and they were all off. I'm giving them a wide berth at the moment as they tasted so yucky, they had a really bitter aftertaste. Only cranberry for me from now on!

7. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Greenockgal
    I have had three rock hard Cranberry ones hehe seems we have the opposite. I am now going to give the Cranberry one a miss.

:):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.