crispy shakes

cammie girl

well, after a bit of dithering over the past few days, I've decided to go with slim and save. It seems to tick all the boxes for me..variety, taste, cost ...and a nice meal too.
I've got a little question though. I have tried the crispy vanilla shake (I bought a sample pack) which I mixed with milk. It was very thick. Very thick. Do any of you add water too? I actually found it to be more like a small dessert not a drink? Is this right or have I done something wrong?

Yes, it's very think with just the little bit of milk. I used half milk / half water last time and then topped it up with a bit more water to make it more liquidy as I found it a bit thick.

I add another 125ml of water in addition to the milk - far too think otherwise.

I love them being so thick and creamy :)

I add ice into my smoothie maker to blend it and make it even thicker lol x

each to their own :)

I have mine as the last shake of the day when the kids go to bed at 7.45pm :)

I make mine up with just a splash of milk (less than 30ml probably) and then top up to about 200ml or more with cold water. yum! Definitely my favourite xx

Had it this am and topping it up to 350ml worked for me although I wouldn't like it any thinner than that I think.

Yes i just had mine and it was more like 300ml in total I think

yum I'm more excited about trying the 'crispy' shakes and the hot meals than anything! exante is so boring in contrast!

yep and i think something which is like nutty bits :)

They are totally my favourite. For the next few weeks I'm having two a day lol!!

Doesn't feel like diet food does it! :)

Can I ask something about the crispy shakes? Can you make them in the blender or does this blend all the crispy bits to dust? Have ordered one sample to try and don't want to mess up my only packet!
Lx

It blends most of the crispy bits away x you sift them out then add afterwards x

I love my shakes blended so I don't care so much about the crispy bits x I love thick shakes xxxx

I do mine in the shaker. Was just as thick and I like the crispy bits whole lol x

Everyone has an opinion but I don't think the shakes are AS thick unless they are blended and ice added, ive done them both ways and I def prefer mine blended x but sometimes at work I have to use the shaker x it's all good x

Any ways main thing is you enjoy it ?

Back