Crissy's Fat Busting Mission!

Crissy88

Hi everyone my name is Crissy. I am 23 years old and work in an office environment. When i was 18 i weighed 18st and i am 5ft 4" so was not a very healthy bunny at all!! I have always been big normally being a stone for each year old i was (e.g 13 yrs old 13 st) etc.
When i reached 18 i decided i wanted to be "thin" for my 21st birthday. I joined weight watchers and got down to 10st and a size 8 to 10 from 18st size 22 to 24.
I was not happy really on weight watchers as i felt it was a chore to count count count, i tried slimming world and got on well with that too, not as good but was happier not counting, time went on and i met my current partner who has made me the happiest girl in the world and boy oh boy it shows!!! i was so comfortable around him that in just over a year i managed to put on 4 odd stone!!!
I decided it was time to do something drastic after failing at all past attempts to stick to the old conventional diets like ww and sw.
I read about the Cambridge diet and was instantly interested, i booked a meeting and went for it the next day!!! and here i am 3 days in and i have decided to add a blog to keep myself motivated and share my weight loss with you all!!! im unsure of my weight as of yet as i asked my leader not to tell me!!! this is because i want to go on looks and dress size, body shape etc rather than numbers like in ww!!! because there is no way!! i can live at 9st lol
Hope your all enjoy reading my posts :) looks forward to the weight loss in the future and getting to know aload of you!!
Im doing the soul source plan and intend to loose most my weight on this!!! im guessing i have around 4 or 3 st to loose to be a happy girl in the mirror!!!

Welcome hunni and good luck on your journey. I've been doing this 8 weeks now and it's the best diet I have ever done!! This forum is great for support xxx

Hey Crissy,

I to have around 3 stones to loose and just started CD yesterday. It was a hard day but really need to be prepared mentally for this journey

Back