Crockers Doing Cambridge

Hubby told me that yesterday to lol I'm so paranoid when I go near him now, keep holdi g my breath hahaha

Ha yeah me too! And I'm all blocked up with a cold so I can't even smell it myself to check! I can have sugarfree chewing gum can't i? x

I've no idea if you can or not :S

I just keep brushing my teeth lol

I've no idea if you can or not :S

I just keep brushing my teeth lol

Yeah I might need to take my toothbrush to work! In the FAQs on the website it says try sugarfree gum for bad breath, so I guess okay! Hope you've had a good day. I've felt knackered. Going to have a good sleep now :)

Been feeling a bit on and off all day :( up and down you know.

Have a good sleep, catch you tomorrow x

Hey. How you getting on? :)

Hey. How you getting on? :)

Hey Rachel, feeling a bit rubbish and tired today ... couldn't sleep until about half12 so only had about 6 hours, hence feeling knackered! Prob due to my cold as well. Just at work though and trying not to do too much :)
Someone has just brought loads of cakes in for a bday which I am ignoring. I feel worse today than yesterday... i thought day 5 would be a breeze but obv not! Although that could be because I was just at home lying around yesterday, whereas had to get up and come to work today. Only had choc shake so far, and trying to wait as long as possible before having porridge this avo!
How are you doing? What day are you on now?

Hiya, day 6 for me. Yesterday was awful. Couldn't think straight, had to take hubby to tescos because I couldn't focus my brain on anything! Felt weak and useless all day long :(

Better today though, felt almost human when I got up this morning. Feel a bit weak now but have been doing housework etc all day. Fingers crossed tis is the last day of feeling crap for you, it's horrid esp when you have to work to. Drink plenty of water, my CDC swears it helps lol. Only seems to help me run to the loo every 5 mins lol. Chin up sweet, it will soon pass xx

Hiya, day 6 for me. Yesterday was awful. Couldn't think straight, had to take hubby to tescos because I couldn't focus my brain on anything! Felt weak and useless all day long :(

Better today though, felt almost human when I got up this morning. Feel a bit weak now but have been doing housework etc all day. Fingers crossed tis is the last day of feeling crap for you, it's horrid esp when you have to work to. Drink plenty of water, my CDC swears it helps lol. Only seems to help me run to the loo every 5 mins lol. Chin up sweet, it will soon pass xx

Ah thank you Rachel :) Your day 5 sounds the same as mine today then! So reassuring to hear it's not just me. I've spent all day so far doing something that would usually take about half an hour. Oh well!
Yes I'll go fill up my water bottle now. The weeing is mental isn't it?! I think my colleagues think I have a problem... ;)
Thanks for your support, really helps XX

P.S. Hope you continue to feel better! x

Ah thank you Rachel :) Your day 5 sounds the same as mine today then! So reassuring to hear it's not just me. I've spent all day so far doing something that would usually take about half an hour. Oh well!
Yes I'll go fill up my water bottle now. The weeing is mental isn't it?! I think my colleagues think I have a problem... ;)
Thanks for your support, really helps XX

P.S. Hope you continue to feel better! x

Keep it going girls :) Im also peeing like mad! Nevermind, i think to myself that im peeing the fat away lol!

The peeing is mental, and it's not like ou get much warning either is it. One min your fine the next you have to go here and then cos your bladder is about to burst!! Lol maybe that's my age haha

Hahaha yeah totally. Drives me nuts, I know where all the loos are at my local shopping centre and tescos! Looooool x

Hope your ok xx

Hope your ok xx

Hey! been off the ball today soz. Went to docs about my wrist, and its a sprained tendon apparently! have to continue to type lefthand only and not use it much for 4 weeks! no fun :(
Feeling good diet wise tho! Much better today than yday. And hve only had one shake so far and dont feel hungry. woop.
Did a first thing in the morning weight today and was 12st6lbs! I'm sure will be more in the evening, but dtill made me feel good :)
You feeling okay?

Ouch sprained wrist :(

Sounds like your on a cracking week! That's like half a stone!!! Yay!!

Glad your feeling better. I got the choc mint shake today omg its gorgeous!! Lol

It's day 7! I am feeling basically normal today, aside from having a really blocked-up head. I keep thinking maybe my body is freaking out due to lack of sugar/carbs etc and trying to fight toxins or something?? Or maybe it's just hayfever or a cold... ;) Otherwise i feel great and not hungry or ill at all. Hoorah.
I weighed myself last night and was still 12st6lbs (same as morning weight) yay. Really hope its that or less at my first weigh-in tonight! Will be depressing if not. But still, according to my own scales i've lost half a stone and hats fine by me! :)

Hey!

Glad your coping! Have you taken some paracetamol? My CDC said its fine to take those. How you managing with the soups etc? I'm still not brave enough to go with the soups. So I'm sticking to the shakes. I tried the choc mint one yesterday, omg is gorgeous! Swoping some of my others for some more as I only got 1

Hope your having a good day :) x

Hey!

Glad your coping! Have you taken some paracetamol? My CDC said its fine to take those. How you managing with the soups etc? I'm still not brave enough to go with the soups. So I'm sticking to the shakes. I tried the choc mint one yesterday, omg is gorgeous! Swoping some of my others for some more as I only got 1

Hope your having a good day :) x

Hiya, yeah have had some paraceptamol amd decongestant, which helps a bit. The soups are alright! Just kind of like cup-a-soups. I've only had leek and potato and vegetable, but both nice. Much more thick and flavourful than i imagined! Is nice to actually have something hot and like proper-food in the evening. Try one! it says to just add hot not boiling water on the packet but i put in microwave for a minute too to make hotter.

Ah cool that you've found a shake you love! :) I'm not a fan of mint reaaly so think gonna stick to the ready-made choc and banana ones. they're lovely!
I'm still okay with the original porridge too (texture not freaking me out yet) so gonna get more of those. Actually looking forawrd to getting my next week's worth! what has happened to me! :)

Official weigh-in weight is 12st6lbs! Well happy with that. 8lbs down, 20 to go! :)

Wooohoooo well done, I'm really chuffed for you. 8lbs is loads.

Whats your CDC like? Is she nice?

Back