Crockers Doing Cambridge

Wooohoooo well done, I'm really chuffed for you. 8lbs is loads.

Whats your CDC like? Is she nice?

Thanks Rach! Um she's nice but a bit non-chatty. It was all a bit go in, weigh, buy food, leave. She didn't really ask how I was feeling and stuff, which I expected. What is yours like? Mine's also a 15 minute drive from my house but I think there's someone else really near, so might swap. I guess you can just arrange to meet the other CDC on your weekly weigh-in day, maybe refill-in the form and carry on...? Who knows, worth a go.
Hope you've had a good day. I'm considering taking a Dulcolax before sleep :/

I'm considering taking a Dulcolax before sleep :/

Actually, I just read a few reviews (and your own experience) of Duclolax and think I'm gonna leave it! Did have it some time last year just for bit of constipation and do remember getting very bad cramps. Can't be doing with that tonight! G'night :) x

Morning. My CDC is lovely. Her daughter goes to the same Pre school as mine, and the amount of weight she has lost is astounding! She looks amazing. She's really chatty to.

Its nice to speak to someone who knows how you feel lol

Aparently the dulco ease is gentler....I think I'm going to get some this week and only use the dulco lax in emergencies!

Lovely day here, chucking it down with rain...ugh...

Have a good day Lovely xx

Morning. My CDC is lovely. Her daughter goes to the same Pre school as mine, and the amount of weight she has lost is astounding! She looks amazing. She's really chatty to.

Its nice to speak to someone who knows how you feel lol

Aparently the dulco ease is gentler....I think I'm going to get some this week and only use the dulco lax in emergencies!

Lovely day here, chucking it down with rain...ugh...

Have a good day Lovely xx

Thanks hun, hope you're having a good day :) Are you feeling better than yesterday/the other day? (sorry I lose track of what days things are happening on here!)
Going to try senokot instead I think as seems to have better reviews online. i dont have tummy ache or anything but would just be good to go!
I would be feeling great i think if i just didnt have such a blocked up head. don't know if it's a cold, hayfever, allergy or what but breathing is a haaard! Just going to have to steam a lot and wait for it to go away i guess. Booo.

Oh gosh loads better. Finally got some energy again.

My hubby and eldest son are really suffering with half ever this year. It's the first year my son has suffered.

I rarely get colds, but when I do I feel rotten. So I feel for you, it's not nice, but I suppose it's taking your mind off the diet eh :)

Xx

Oh gosh loads better. Finally got some energy again.

My hubby and eldest son are really suffering with half ever this year. It's the first year my son has suffered.

I rarely get colds, but when I do I feel rotten. So I feel for you, it's not nice, but I suppose it's taking your mind off the diet eh :)

Xx

Ah so glad you feel better :) Yeah is actually quite good that i cant smell all the nice food people are eating around me! I've never had hayfever but ppl keep saying it could be that or some other allergy. hoping its jyst a cold that will go away in couple of days.

Ah how old is your son? hayfever must be horrible for him, hope he's not feeling to bad XXX

My son is 14 bless him. He's showing signs of doing the man flu thing hahaha typical!!

How you doing today? All good I hope.

Xx

My son is 14 bless him. He's showing signs of doing the man flu thing hahaha typical!!

How you doing today? All good I hope.

Xx

Good thanks! Looking a bit knackered and spotty on the chin though... I hope this is just all of the bad stuff coming out of me and I'll look glowing soon!!
It's my dad's birthday party tomorrow and there's going to be lots of booze and finger food lying around... got to say NOOOOOO. Really want to get to 12stone by Wednesday.

Ha man flu - oh it's so much worse for them! Bless him, hope he feels better.
X

Good thanks! Looking a bit knackered and spotty on the chin though... I hope this is just all of the bad stuff coming out of me and I'll look glowing soon!!
It's my dad's birthday party tomorrow and there's going to be lots of booze and finger food lying around... got to say NOOOOOO. Really want to get to 12stone by Wednesday.

Ha man flu - oh it's so much worse for them! Bless him, hope he feels better.
X[/QUOTEp

When we went to that wedding it was so tempting. I wanted the egg sarnies lol you van loose 6 lb in a week no problem! It's dropping off you x

When we went to that wedding it was so tempting. I wanted the egg sarnies lol you van loose 6 lb in a week no problem! It's dropping off you x[/QUOTE said:
Ah nightmare!! Buffets are the devil i swear. Ah thanks for your support, i really do hope i keep losing lbs and it doesn't just stop now for some reason. Don't know why it would but it's a worry!! Hopefully not! I know I just have to keep going and lbs will go eventually.... hopefully. Well I'm gonna watch Enders on iplayer and cheer myself up now :-/

How has your day been?

Not to bad thanks. I had to eat earlier. So had a mushroom omelette, it was nothing special, but it filled the hole my stomach wouldn't let me forget about. So all good.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Stay strong!! Xx

Weigh-in tomorrow eeeeek!
Well, in the few days I've not written on here I've been quite busy and a *tiny* bit naughty. It was my dad's 65th birthday party on saturday allll day long (1pm until around 11pm) and there was a houseful of family and friends drinking booze and a whole spread of finger food and bowls of crisps everywhere. I had managed to get into my old tight denim pencil skirt for the occasion, though, and I think that helped me remember why I HAD to be good. And i WAS good, until about 10pm... I had two small gin and slimline tonics, and then two pieces of ham from the table! Needless to say I felt utterly wasted on those two drinks! Anyway, I just put that aside and was good on Sunday - I only had porridge and a shake all day - think I felt weird due to the alcohol. Last night I went to Birmingham with my sister to watch Alanis Morisette! I loved her since I was about 10 and it was amazing to see her live. But my sister was eating loads of Kettle Chips in the car! Again I was naughty and had about five I think. Much worse than the ham! However, I have been good today (only had a choc shake so far) and WILL be good tomorrow too. And the whole time I've been drinking LOADS of water so I'll allow myself a pat on the back for that. SO tomorrow night all will be revealed... will that gin and crisps have affected things that much? Who knows! I'm reeeallly hoping for 6lbs off of last week's late so I'm 12stone (1stone down from start weight). FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!! P.S. I did weigh myself at the weekend and it was 12st4lbs, so here's hoping those 4 have p*ssed off now :)

Good luck for weigh in, you.did.really well at the party!! Good willpower

starting weight 13,10; total loss; 10lbs

Good luck for weigh in, you.did.really well at the party!! Good willpower

Cheers Kerry :) ALthough the gin was ever so slightly naughty :-/ How are you doing?x

Im ok thanks, -10lbs now, with 5 inches off waiste. Had a low loss this week as its TOTM.

Im ok thanks, -10lbs now, with 5 inches off waiste. Had a low loss this week as its TOTM.

Wow 10lbs brilliant - and that's loads off your waist! :) Ah yeah totm will do that I suppose, the b*st*rd. :mad: Think I'll have a low loss tomorrow thanks to giving into gin, but hopefully still a couple of lbs. Then if another couple the following week I MIGHT be able to say a stone in three weeks... which wouldn't be bad! Have to keep thinking like that to want to keep going... People say the first week is the hardest, but that was okay cos it was kind of a novelty. Now I just want normality back! BUt noooo must stay strong. Grr.

Stay strong!! Your doing great ! :)

People say the first week is the hardest, but that was okay cos it was kind of a novelty. Now I just want normality back! BUt noooo must stay strong. Grr.

Totally agree, it's alright not actually feeling hungry, but it's the craving food that I've rreally struggled with....I desperately want toast and jam lol

Back