Crockers Doing Cambridge

Totally agree, it's alright not actually feeling hungry, but it's the craving food that I've rreally struggled with....I desperately want toast and jam lol

Me too!! Ha :) After my slightly slack week I'm feeling a renewed motivation to be good for the whole of July. It's just one month after all!??! I am switching CDCs as mine is going on holiday for most of July, plus she was a bit far away and not as motivational as I thought she would be. I spoke to a new lady this morning and she sounds lovely. Seeing old CDC tonight for weigh=in (which I feel will be a bad one) then seeing new lady on Friday after work.
11stone here I come!!

Has anyone else suffered with major head/nasal congestion when starting on sole source? I've had it for over a week now, and it's not going away! I'm worried the amount of dairy in the shakes and lack of other foods might be causing this. Or maybe it's a side-effect of cutting out bad stuff, and my body's just getting out all the toxin crap? Has anyone else suffered with this during the first two weeks?

I did but i thought i was just getting over cold i had . I was blowing my nose for a whole week on SS when i first started but i did have the cold before

starting weight 13,10; total loss; 10lbs

I did but i thought i was just getting over cold i had . I was blowing my nose for a whole week on SS when i first started but i did have the cold before

Yeah I'm thinking it might just be a cold I already had but taking longer to clear up than usual because of diet change... mmm fingers crossed it will disappear!!

Just had my two-week weigh-in and I managed to lose 3lbs this week despite my gin and tonic episode on saturday!! Very please with that, although can't help thinking would've lost more if I had just been stronger when faced with alcohol! So I'm 12st 3lbs now. I want to lose 17lbs by the end of July. I CAN DO IT! I think.... :/

Well done you!!

Woohoo well done. How jammy are you hahah!

Woohoo well done. How jammy are you hahah!

Ha I know! Got away with it! :) WAnt to lose more than 3 next week though so NO GIN :) You alright?

Ha I know! Got away with it! :) WAnt to lose more than 3 next week though so NO GIN :) You alright?

All good thanks.

Hope you have a good day today, it's ment to get really hot :) I need to emigrate to a hot country. I'm a sun worshipper lol

All good thanks.

Hope you have a good day today, it's ment to get really hot :) I need to emigrate to a hot country. I'm a sun worshipper lol

Me too! Hawaii is calling me! :) Hope you have a good day too X

hiya girls - how you all doing? well done on the loss!!

Im back on track after a naughty 4 days... hoping by some miracle i dont gain x

Hiya! Thanks for the congrats :) Naah you'll be fine! Just carry on as normal and you'll still lose. You still have two days! I had gin and tonic at the weekend, but then was good and drank LOAADS of water for three days before yday's WI and managed a little loss still. It'll be fiiiiine. :)

^^^^^^^

What she said lol

Yourll be fine lil_legs, just drink loads of water and behave!! Good luck sweet xxx :)

I did eat for 3 days so I am prepared to see a gain although I hope I don't!

You'll be alright! And there's always next week :)

How are you getting on? X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

How are you getting on? X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

Hey Kerry! Not too bad... I have swapped CDCs as the old one was going on holiday and was a bit far away from me anyway really. New one is lovely! And she gave me the Cambridge book which the other one didn't!!! Seems a bit odd... oh well. I'm on antibiotics this week as had stuffed up head/bad chesty cough for a couple of weeks now and not going away. Because I'm taking those, I've started having some chicken and veg. Also really need to get better as I'm singing at a friend's wedding on 4th August and CANNOT still be ill! So still just having the products plus chicken and veg, but possibly not going to lose as much by Monday as I'd like. But getting better is more important at the mo really. And I feel pretty good at my 12stone mark at the mo!! The other morning I was even 11st13lb - it was great to see 11 on the scales again :)
How are you getting on...? I'll pop over and read your diary :)
x

Hey, glad your hanging on in there! :)

Hey, glad your hanging on in there! :)

Thanks mate! Just about :-/ Really just want to not have this cold/flu thing anymore now though! How are you doing? x

Back