Crocs

Well, I've worn mine in and out of water several times, including in the rain and my feet have always gotten soaked. They feel differently when your feet are wet but I've never gotten a blister from them or had any problems. In fact, I feel like they let my feet breath better.

I bought a new pair today. A black pair that look more like a sandal. Although these ones are called "Dawgs", lol! :rolleyes: They're quite good too. Have yet to wear them but I will be soon!

Finally caved in and bought some Mary Jane Crocs in pink. Then cos I love them so much, have just ordered two pair of the Prima Ballet shoes online - one black, one lavender!! I can't believe I am a Croc's convert - my DH thinks they are SOOO ugly!! :giggle:

Finally caved in and bought some Mary Jane Crocs in pink. Then cos I love them so much, have just ordered two pair of the Prima Ballet shoes online - one black, one lavender!! I can't believe I am a Croc's convert - my DH thinks they are SOOO ugly!! :giggle:

My 12 year old DD thinks they're hideous too, but I love 'em :D, sooooo comfy

I've threatened to buy hubby some for our holiday and he said that's the only way he would wear them - in another country where he won't see anyone he knows!!!! :eek:

Back