Crocs?!

Night honey sleep well xxx

Morning!
My crocs are like ballet slippers, nit the big sandaly ones with a sling back

Well i have just bought my first pair of (fake) squishy foam croc things and even though i hated them a few weeks ago .... i gotta say i am loving them now...they are soooo comfy and only cost me a fiver!!
hehe guess where from .....

I bought some in America last year when I went to see Mickey Mouse, mine are black with a red strap and the holes are mickey mouse shape. They were a godsend when traipsing round the themeparks, like you say they are sooooo comfy, I just love them and will most definitely buy another pair.

Have just come back from hols to america and bought a bright pink Croc holder for my mobile phone - so cute, just looks like one of the squishy shoes with attachable flowers - yeah I know silly but couldn't resist...

I am up for the cage tooo should be a scream and if we get to after anywhere not been out properly for ages!!!! And if i am not at target i am refeeding lol

Born and bread Manc girlie wanting to join in the fun. Will be up for all the fun and frolics of the weekend......can i join in please??? Just 1 question....have you decided on a weekend yet? Im in Barcelona 27th-30th June so if no date has been arranged can that weekend be avoided if poss???
Waiting for response in anticipation,
Rian xxxxx

Yeah. Get back on 30th June so that will be good timing xx Ta xxx

Lol Rhian only becuse you are Manc!! xxxx

Lil you are wrong....we're not going to have some fun ......we will have ALL the fun hahahahahahah Watch out Manchester 4 Hot chicks are on their way, ready to rock your world hahaha

which 4 ya taking??? lol x

Oooh im excited!! x

Oooh cheeky! x

Cheers gals!! Will have a fab time!! Cant wait!!! xxx

We def need the shopping trip too like Nic said x

yah yah yah yah
SLAP FOR GARRY

you love slapping me nicster dont ya xx ha

Ooo Id love to give you one as well Gaz!!!

he just wishes he was in Manchester that night lol x

Back