Crocs?!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well i have just bought my first pair of (fake) squishy foam croc things and even though i hated them a few weeks ago .... i gotta say i am loving them now...they are soooo comfy and only cost me a fiver!!
hehe guess where from .....

Ebay??

Has to be Trac!!!! pmsl...

I have a pair I got in lanzarote a few wks ago they so comfy..

Oh yes baby ....ebay all the way

Hahahahaha really?? xx

yup they look fab with jeans... i had a real dilema the other day ...my white dkny mules finally broke ....i wore them with everything ( i am more of a slouch jeans, simple top and comfy shoes girl at the min) and i always wear white shoes as they match with everything and to change an outfit you just change the colour of your belt and top heheh (how lazy)
Anyway couldnt find any shoes anywhere i like so jumped on ebay was VERY dissapointed until i found these and even tho i didn't really like the look of em on there the comfyness sold them to me and at a fiver .... i could just wear em as slipper if the were horrid!
Anyway they are fab ...like walking on air and looking pretty trendy with the jeans love em love em love em
Haha what a waffle

I actually bought some on hol last yeah as i had blisters from me heels lol! Anyway i hated them but really grew on me youre right they are sooooo comfy xx

i wear Crocs all the time for work. They are so light and don't make my feet smell. I love them. The other day i got a pair of "Alice" ones too. Try to get the Crocs shiner stuff if you can, it keeps them really shiny.

not the real ones hun lol cheap as chips and look better than the real one tbh

Crocs - ugh... can't believe anyone is really paying anything for them!
Yup, I did lol,£30 as well!!! I saw the film 'idiocracy' and never wore them again (except for gardening, as so so so comfy!)
T x

Lil you look fantastic hun xxx

Amazing isnt it? well done you xx

lol im really telpted by the sunbed although i know its very wrong! x

Lil you look fab!!!! And both of you ST Tropez seriously ... i have just done mine while i havent replied ...... its soooo easyx

Back