Crossing your legs...

Shadaca

Silver Member
I really really want to be able to cross my legs. I have never ever managed this, and would love to know how it feels.

Has anyone achieved this?!:D

i can cross my legs. but i've never been able to do it under the table like so many of my friends at school could :D

abz xx

same as abz never been able to cross them under a table that will be brilliant to be able to do that! specially at work! would be sooo much more comfier! lol well so i believe! ha!

God I so know what you mean! I would love to sit with my legs crossed under the table and anytime really! It's so feminine. I hate having to sit like a man!!! x

i did the whole crossing my legs and then tucking my foot behind thing the other day (i know what i mean but it's hard to explain lol) and my thighs would have never allowed that to happen before!!!!! felt very slim!!!

:D must be a brilliant feeling. ha. i personally love sitting with my legs all over the place. my grandma was always telling me off for not being ladylike, hee. but i would love to be able to cross my legs under a table. not sure it's ever going to be a possibility. i don't think i could do it when i was slim. however it is possible that i didn't try.. it is a rather strange ambition, ha.

abz xx

Hi - I can now cross my legs too and its an amazing feeling. Also I was just away on holiday and when I was sunbathing with my knees up in the air and feet flat on the ground (does that make sense?) my knees knocked together - my thighs have always been too big to allow my knees to touch each other and it was a really strange thing I noticed - was really pleased together with the crossing my legs. Even managed to cross my legs comfortably in jeans whilst sitting in my plane seat and had lots of spare belt this time - its amazing what losing 3 stone can do.

keep going you will achieve it before you know it!

xx

Girls you are brilliant you will do it! ;0)

Lol just realised that mine cross too now lololol!

Will never be able to cross them under a table though, at 5ft 9 they are just too gangly! I think my knees must be in the wrong place or something.

xxx

I've always been able to cross my right leg over my left but for some reason can't quite manage it the other way round without having to lift my leg over with my hands. Strange!

i did the whole crossing my legs and then tucking my foot behind thing the other day (i know what i mean but it's hard to explain lol) and my thighs would have never allowed that to happen before!!!!! felt very slim!!!

Know what you mean! I could always cross them but they used to stick right into the middle of the room or be at right angles to my hips - l shaped wise!! But now I can sit with them crossed under a table and tuck behind - lush!!

I cross my legs loads on this diet cos I spend most of my time busting for a wee :D My ambition is to do the tucking my foot behind thing although I fear my legs are too short to ever be able to do that!

I never even thought about the cross and tuck!

I wonder if I;ll be able to!

i have realised that i keep 'overcrossing'. i noticed it yesterday. i'm so used to my thighs stopping my legs from crossing that i keep throwing one leg far too far over the other one as i just keep going until my thighs stop my legs from going any further... yesterday this resulted in my knees facing oppositing directions and i nearly ended up in a knot!! don't know if that made sense to anyone but i now need to cross my legs by putting one knee over the other rather than pushing one knee as far over the other as it would go... ha.

abz xx

That is fantastic! I can't wait!

well i felt like a bit of a fool to say the least and my best mate was there laughing at me wondering what the hell i was doing... and i thought of this thread immediately :D hee.

abz xx

I can cross 'em but I cant hook my left foot under my right calf - thats my NEXT goal lol :)

Back