Cruiksl's Refeed Diary

Its all about sensible eating from here on in hun.
Have your treats and never deprive yourself of anything, but like anything else, all in moderation.

Hows it going hun? Iam on day 5 tomorrow and seem to have eat more than you already !!!!!! I am loving eating but really worried about gaining weight, I think we all feel like that x

It's really difficult. I always have had a terrible relationship with food.

I had a shake for breakfast and lunch today then a baked potato with cheese and ham for dinner. I did eat a chocolate biscuit though.

I'm taking it easy with the food. I have a meal on Saturday night which I'm looking forward to but I think I'll either have a starter and a main course or a main course and a pudding. My days of 3 courses are gone for a while. Also planning on having a drink but not sure about that. I don't want a hangover and to be honest - I'm not that bothered about a drink.

Anyway - off to bed. Have stayed up late making a swarovski crystal ring.

Overdid it a bit with the carbs yesterday. I wasn't organised, slept in and see now how it makes a difference getting myself sorted out.

Breakfast
Toast with butter grabbed at playgroup while on duty :mad:

Lunch
At a friends house - more sandwiches and all self control left the building :mad:

Dinner
Shake. Had a jewellery party on so grabbed this on the run. Managed to avoid the nibbles though.

Supper
More toast. :mad:

How bad is that. Looking at it - all I ate was bread yesterday. No fruit and no veg.

Well a lesson was learned - be more organised and don't do that again.

Well today is another day though and will get organised. This is what I am planning today.

Breakfast
Shake

Lunch
Chicken salad

Dinner
This is what kept me going throughout my diet.......my meal at last ! Family are meeting here for some drinks then we're heading down to the resturant. I'm either having a starter and main or main and pudding depending on the menu. Definately having steak though !

Hope everyone has a good day.

Thats the key, organisation. I tend to batch cook soup and freeze it, always a ready meal ready for you and I just add a few grammes of chicken or ham.

Enjoy your restaurant meal tonight with your Family.

My meal was lovely. I shared a starter, managed about half of my main course and had a lovely coffee instead of a pudding.

On the downside - I have been snacking ever since. I weighed myself tonight which was the wrong time and I've put on 3lbs. I know this will be different in the morning but it's a wake up call.

I've sat down tonight and worked out what I'm eating tomorrow so that I am sensible. I swore I would not allow this weight to go back on but I can't believe how hard it is. In someways I wish I was back on the shakes as you don't have to think about food. I've been really niave about thinking I'd dealt with my food demons and while on this diet I was really smug.

So wish me luck tomorrow and let me find the willpower again that made me stick to this diet for 10 weeks.

Good luck hunny!!! If all else fails get out your refeed paperwork and get back to basics start from day 1 again. I'm a fine one to talk, think I've been doing well but the scales will tell on Thurs (will noy buy myself a set as I will become obsessed) instead i go to the pharmacy each Thurs! nite hun x

OK - I've weighed myself this morning and I've only put on half a pound over the weekend.

I've planned my meals for today and this is what they are:

Weetabix with semi-skimmed milk and a banana

Apple

Tuna mayo sandwich with salad

Satsumas and banana

WW Tandoori chicken with spicy potatoes as I'm going to the theatre tonight and need something quick.

And of course - my 2 litres of water :)

My aim today is to get through the day without snacking or reaching for chocolate. I feel so sluggish for doing that !

We mustnt let food rule our lives to the extent that we are obsessed by food, but enjoy it and have everything we want, but moderation is the key. Dont deprive yourself of anything, but if you have something higher in fat, just compensate for it the next day by having a lower calorie day.

Glad to see its only half a pound for you, thats good news.

Mary,

Thanks for your advice as always.

I didn't think re-eating would be hard. But it has. I've just sat and planned all my meals next week and done an online order so that I can be organised.

Deep down I know it's moderation but I'm hitting the same trap as before with snacking. Anyway - today is a new day and I'm going to get through it.

Well got through today and managed to stick to what I planned.

I'm chuffed to bits. Just the rest of my life to do now !

Well done, 1 day at a time.

My snacks lately are consisting of alcohol, thank goodness its only when I have my days off lol. I ended up with over a bottle of wine yesterday as I had family up, we cant sit down like a normal family and drink tea!!

Mmm - still a bit scared of alcohol.

Anyway - have been pretty good the last few days - I think all I've put on is a 1lb since my blow out over the weekend.

Here's yesterdays:

Breakfast
2 weetabix with skimmed milk and a banana

Lunch
Managed to miss this :mad:

Dinner
chicken fajitas made with discovery sauce, peppers, onions, lettuce, 1 flour tortilla and low fat cream cheese instead of sour cream.
WW yogurt

Snacks
Pack of snack a jacks, apple, ww yogurt

Water
Back to my 2lt a day :eek:

Managed to stay within my ww points allowance and saved some points for the weekend.

Well done for keeping within your WW points and great to save some for the weekend, thats what I used to do on WW.

Had an additional boost yesterday as well as bought a top and cardigan and they were size 14's ! Also bought a lightweight fleece in a 12/14. Can't believe it !

Well yesterday - I had a day like Tuesday's. I was eating the leftovers !

Breakfast
2 weetabix and banana

Lunch
Weight Watchers Mexican bean soup

Dinner
WW Chicken soup
Chicken fajitas without the tortilla and lots of salad
WW desert yogurts (These are soo tasty)

Snacks
WW Blueberry biscuits
WW desert yogurt
WW Carrot cake - this was my favourite treat of the day.

And again I managed my water !

Total points used 16.5 - 2.5 points saved for wine tonight !

Also got a bargain at Sainsbury's last night - went up there to return some shorts for DH and got loads of veg reduced down to 10p. 4 boxes of mushrooms - chopped and in the freezer, carrot and broccoli, sweet potato and carrots, baby corgettes, plum tomatoes, shitake mushrooms, baby sweetcorn and cucumber. All to be used within 3 days ! So last night - chucked all the veg into a pan, added passata and tinned tomatoes and a vegetable stock cube, cooked it all and liquidised it and have a tomato sauce for pasta ! Well chuffed. Although I think it will last a time - lol !

Got friends coming round tonight for wine but have got lots of healthy snacks like carrots, peppers etc.

Also weighed myself on my own scales this morning and I was 12st ! So maintaining my weight.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Last edited:
Mmmm - haven't been on as I've gone a bit mad with food again.

Friday - did well until night and had wine, crisps, dips and chocolate and loved every minute of it !

Saturday - was good until dinner time then caved and ordered a chicken korma :eek: with nan bread and chicken pakoras. Again loved it !

Today I'm good and back onto healthy eating - I weighed myself though and have lost 3 lbs ! No idea how that happened. It will probably equal itself out by weigh in on Tuesday though !

No harm in having a blow-out as long as you compensate for it afterwards or before by cutting down. Just try and have a blow-out one night though, instead of two, you naughty girl!! LOL

Back