Cruiksl's Refeed Diary

Consider me well and truly scolded !

Trying a ww recipe tonight - creamy pepper steak with brown rice and green beans.

Off to work just now - have a kids beading party at 3pm till 5pm.

Catch you all later.

Ended up with the duck and plum sauce recipe. Was nice but felt the duck was missing something.

Will try and copy it out later for you.

I have only eaten duck twice in my whole life, never sure on the cooking of it really. I love the duck thing in the little bread thingy at the chinese restaurant - I forget the name of it.

Crispy duck with pancakes ?

Went to WW today. According to their scales I'd lost a 1lb but if I was on the lipotrim scales - I've remained the same. Really happy with that there's been no gain over the last two and a half weeks. Determined this week to get a 1lb and a half off to get into the 11 stones though !

So eating healthily again - (no more chicken korma for me)

No I dont think its crispy duck, its duck but not crisps, its served on a little round piece of some sort of bread, like a wrap, I think they spread hoisin sauce on it, duck and a spring onion, its great.

Well done on your stay the same and good luck for a loss for you for next week.

Mary,

It's crispy duck and pancakes ! You then add hoisin sauce with spring onions and cucumber. My mouth is watering thinking about it.

Yes thats them, I have had them about 3 times (not on refeed - in my fat days) and I loved them.

Well I have truly fallen off the wagon - I have done nothing but eat the wrong things and lots of wrong things since Wednesday.

Feel very bloated and stood on the scales and I've gained 3lbs.

So.....I'm taking myself in check and still have 14 sachets of lt left. I'm starting the maintenance again from today.

So sitting down to my vanilla shake just now.

Hope everyone else is well

Good luck on your re-start re-feed. Old habits can soon be continued if we let it carry on, but at least you are nipping it in the bud, well done hun.

Back