Cruise Day 3 and weigh same as end of Attack

soshbfly

Silver Member
Phew! I know that sounds a bit odd, but I was actually a little relieved to see my weight not make such a huge jump again! The attack phase kind of freaked me out :eek: when I lost 11lbs in four days!! I've never done that in my life and I've always been of the camp that if it comes off too quick, it will back come on even quicker. I lost over 100lbs 12 years ago and I did it very sensibly and very slowly and its all stayed off, so you can imagine my position.

Anywho, I won't be happy if it stays like this all week, but for a few days I'm cool with it as I've just started eating veggies again (but followed Dukan absolutely perfectly - not even a hint of a slip-up!).

Have a great Easter if you're celebrating, or just a great long weekend if you're not!!

Mine did that too, 3 days attack minus 9lb, 4 days cruise minus 0, but then this week I have lost 3lb and official weigh in is Tuesday :)

Mine did that too, 3 days attack minus 9lb, 4 days cruise minus 0, but then this week I have lost 3lb and official weigh in is Tuesday :)

Thanks Susie - that's encouraging! My goal at this point is only 2 - 2.5lbs a week hereonin. As long as that's my average, I'm cool.

Good luck on Tuesday!! Hope you do great :)

Back