Cruise Day 3 and weigh same as end of Attack

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by soshbfly, 24 April 2011 Social URL.

1. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    Phew! I know that sounds a bit odd, but I was actually a little relieved to see my weight not make such a huge jump again! The attack phase kind of freaked me out :eek: when I lost 11lbs in four days!! I've never done that in my life and I've always been of the camp that if it comes off too quick, it will back come on even quicker. I lost over 100lbs 12 years ago and I did it very sensibly and very slowly and its all stayed off, so you can imagine my position.

Anywho, I won't be happy if it stays like this all week, but for a few days I'm cool with it as I've just started eating veggies again (but followed Dukan absolutely perfectly - not even a hint of a slip-up!).

Have a great Easter if you're celebrating, or just a great long weekend if you're not!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susiecm3

susiecm3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Mine did that too, 3 days attack minus 9lb, 4 days cruise minus 0, but then this week I have lost 3lb and official weigh in is Tuesday :)

4. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    Thanks Susie - that's encouraging! My goal at this point is only 2 - 2.5lbs a week hereonin. As long as that's my average, I'm cool.

Good luck on Tuesday!! Hope you do great :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.