Cruise: Lausanne is losing it!

Just waiting to board the plane now..............so excited!! Gonna be all loved up :candledinner:

Am absolutely shattered though, the past fortnight has been frantic. P/T meetings done and dusted and all went well.

But after 5 hours sleep the night before last I was up yesterday at 5.30am and having travelled all through the night tonight I'm like a zombie!

But mid-term has started and I'm so ready to have some 'me' time. :bliss:

Enjoy yourself x

Yay, how lovely! He will be in awe of his gorgeous wife! Have a wonderful evening Xoxoxoxo

Enjoy him!! It's going to be 42 more days till I see my DH again, for our anniversary, so I know how you must be.happy

Enjoy him!! It's going to be 42 more days till I see my DH again, for our anniversary, so I know how you must be.happy

Having a marvellous time - won't get to see DH till Christmas after this (47 days :( ) so gonna enjoy every minute. It's hard when hubbies are working away from home.

Walked 15km around the lake today in crisp sunshine - autumn colours are very beautiful here. Enjoyed kicking up leaves and that distinct autumn smell. Heavenly! Hope all going well for you, mes amis! :)Xx

Yes, I used to be the one who worked away. It does make you value each other and go to do interesting things. Have a great time!

Just stumbled across this site Splashpath | Find your local swimming pools which looks like a bit of fun and a motivation boost. There's 8 swimming challenges, I've signed up to swim the Irish Sea challenge - just under 100,000m. You can see your progress across the sea on a little map. Hope I don't end up stranded out at sea!! :D Should take a 100 swims to complete.

Wrapping up in layers now to go for a stroll around the lake. First dull day here so can't complain. :)Xx

Hard to say goodbye but you know what, he won't recognise you by Christmas time!!! What a lovely reunion that will be. x

Big Hugs, the first day apart is the hardest I think - my thoughts are with you. When do you see him again?

Massive hugs x

Ah feel for you Lausanne MrR used to go away on business but they do say absence makes the heart grow fonder - ive been married 29 years this month and I still get a flutter ;)

Hope this week hasn't been too hard for you, sending big hug your way xoxo

Thanks for the shout outs amigos, going through serious hubby withdrawal symptoms and a stressful work environment at the mo, hence the 4 am insomniac post! :cry:

My new promotion is seriously beginning to lose its appeal...............

Hi Lausanne,
How are things with you?
Hope you are okay.
Take care,
Red :heartpump:

Back