Cruising...if only !!

Saska

Silver Member
Hi it's me again ..:eek: :D

I'm getting ready to start the next stage ...Cruise! The book gives different eating patterns as best I can describe and wondered what works best? Any better than another for getting the blubber off sooner rather than later? Can you maybe have 2 protein days then 3 VP days then 2 protein then maybe 1 VP for example and be quite flexible or do you have to keep to a set pattern but one that suits you if you get what I mean.

Many thanks :) Saska x

Hi Saska YAY!! finally some yummy veg after your shaky start!! Most people opt for 1PP and 1 PV, I find this is the best option for me as well but it doesn't mean they are set in stone, I sometime have to do a PV on a PP day to suit my days out for lunch with the girls or for an evening meal with friends. I simply carry on after the switch over.

passionflower said:
Hi Saska YAY!! finally some yummy veg after your shaky start!! Most people opt for 1PP and 1 PV, I find this is the best option for me as well but it doesn't mean they are set in stone, I sometime have to do a PV on a PP day to suit my days out for lunch with the girls or for an evening meal with friends. I simply carry on after the switch over.

Hiya and tks for responding! Do you have to do the same number of PP days as PV and vice versa? I think I will start as you suggest and hopefully not gain as I've been reading one thread where peeps have started to gain when initially starting this phase. I'm looking fwd to trying out that celeriac if that's how it's spelt....I wouldn't know what it looks like tbh! OK another day another dollar as they say.....tks, Saska x

Saska I was soo worried about gaining weight myself in the beginning but now I learned the patterns and don't let what scales say bother me to much. Scales have not moved again for 3 full days, I have stuck to the diet 100% so I am not worried because I know very soon they will smile at me. I suppose the sound advice would be to even out the days but I don't worry I just carry on as normal 1PP 1PV, if I have 2 PV's in a row I don't do 2 PP's I just do 1PP then 1 PV again. Like I said this is something I do and it works for me. I think you should definitely not worry yourself to much, nothing bad will happen if every now and again you miss a day of PP. It's better to do a PV than reach for fish and chips and choc cake. Good luck :) I am sure you will be fine xx

I was thinking of you today Saska how are you doing? xx

Think the 1pv/1pp routine works best and always weigh after a pp day not a pv day!! x

I was thinking of you today Saska how are you doing? xx

Well hi to you and tks for thinking if me! I've just eaten a chunk of roast chicken wrapped in a leaf of an iceberg lettuce....made it into a kinda wrap and also added a tomato...scary eating veg after so many days! I've just posted a new thread regarding some Quark and fromage frais. I just do not want to find these few lbs I've lost!!

Hope you are having a good day....Saska x

Hi everyone, well so far so good having lost 13lbs of blubber since I started incl 3 lbs cruising. Yes, I did indulge but just 1 glass of champers and a few (6 or 7) naughty nibbles at last weeks Jubilee celebrations but just put it to the back of my mind and the next day got back on track.

I have to say that I feel so much more confident being on this 'diet' as I feel I am not being unsociable and can eat out..... something I really struggled with on the Cambridge. Yesterday I ate out and had smoked salmon to start and plain grilled Dover Sole with some steamed broccoli. Skinny cappuccino to follow and I didn't miss the booze and was happy with my still Evian water. I volunteered to be the driver and so no probs.

I'm trying to walk daily but 30 mins is a long time LOL!

One thing I do know is that I had not been on this plan I would have gained lbs instead of losing 13lbs!!!

Good luck Dukaneers and have a great weekend,

Saska x

Lovely post Saska, well done.

And you're right to note that we're not only losing weight, we're not gaining weight!

Enjoy your weekend

P x

Morning Saska, your doing great. This diet ( lifestyle change) is good for going out there's always something on the menu you can have. Have a great Dukan weekend x

Back