Crunchy's SW Veggie, GREEN diary

Tuesday 30th October 2012

I have my weigh in tomorrow and I know I have not lost a pound but I have not been too much on plan this week, will try better next week.

Breakfast: 35g porridge oats(HExB) with soya milk (HExA) banana and raspberries

Snack: Milky bar (7 syns)

Lunch: Bachelors savoury rice with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and pepper. 2 dough balls (6 syns)

Dinner: pitta bread (HExB) pizza with chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, 2 babybel light (HExA) with sw chips, and veg. Alpro soya dessert (4 syns)

Drinks: Tea with soya milk (100ml- 1.5 syns)

Total syns: 18.5

Well I STS which is much better than I was expecting so really going to try hard this week!!

Thursday 1st November 2012

Breakfast Hifi bar (HExB)

Snacks 2x hifi light bars (HEx B)

Lunch: pumpkin soup- pumpkin, onion, stock

Snacks: 2 shortbread biscuits (10 syns)

Dinner: Linda McCartney red onion sausages, rice and veg- carrots, chard, green beans.

Supper: treat size milky stars (3.5syns)

Drinks: tea with unsweetened soya milk (HExA)

Syns: 13.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh well done on the sustain - I also sustained this week, I think I got off lightly!!

Sunday 4th November 2012

I stuck to the plan for breakfast and lunch yesterday but had some extra for dinner as I was at a conference and they had cake (like an angel slice) so I had some. The scales have not yet budged, but I have tried to stick to plan on this lazy lie in bed sunday.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HexB) with banana and raspberries with milk from allowance (HExA)
Snacks: Toast 1x 400g slice (HeXB) with marg 1tsp ( 1.5 syns) and marmite

Lunch: Broccoli pasta n sauce with mushrooms, tomatoes and courgette.

Dinner: Linda Mccartney red onion and rosemary sausages, carrots, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli and sw roast potatoes.

Snacks: f.f greek yogurt with raspberries and 1 tsp honey (1 syn) curly surly (6 syns) hifi light bar (3 syns)

Drinks: Tea with unsweetened soya milk (HExA)

syns total: 11.5

Today was a very stressed day and started off not eating very well, my thyroid is under active so makes me feel rotten, my meds are gradualy being increased so looking forward to getting the levels right!

Breakfast: 1 Hifi Bar (HexB), 1 slice bread (HExB) with 1 tsp marg (1.5 syns)

Lunch: Boots shapers crisps (3.5 syns) Soreen malt loaf with butter (5.5 syns)

Dinner: sausage casserole (Linda Mc sausages, red onion ones, with baked beans, cannelini beans, chopped tomatoes, stock) with mashed potato and vegetables

Drinks: Tea with unsweetened soya milk (HExA x 2)

Syns total: 10.5

Wednesday 7th November 2012

Well I went today and gained 1 1/2lbs so have only lost half a pound in a month. I have eaten too much chocolate, too many going over sync, a mouthful here, a mouthful there- one dorito won't hurt...... so i went to Tesco and bought lots of fruit, yogurts and free foods to stock up so when I am hungry I have things in to fill me up that won't take me over my syns. My C was really nice, the group were really supportive, I'm glad I stayed to IT. So today:

Breakfast- magic porridge (HExB)- 35g oats, active snackpot and frozen raspberries. Toast (HExB) with 1 tsp marg (1.5 syns) and marmite.

Snack: hifi light bar (3 syns)

Lunch: small portion of fat free super noodles, followed by home made tomato and green lentil soup.

Snack: 4 water biscuits (3 syns) with marmite and tomato

Dinner: mushy pea quorn curry, with rice and carrots, soya beans and broccoli.

Supper: 2 water biscuits with marmite and tomato (1.5 syns), banana and blueberries with f.f. fromage frais

Drinks: tea with skimmed milk (HExA)

Total syns: 9

Last edited:
Breakfast: magic porridge, 35g porridge oats (HExB) activia snackpot, mango. Hifi light bar (1/2HExB)

Snack: whole meal toast (1/2HExB) with marmite

Lunch: low fat super noodles

Snack : chocolate digestive (4.5syns)

Dinner: quorn curry with smash and veg

Snacks: angel delight (HExA) (4.5syns) tunnocks teacake (5.5syns) peach

Drinks: tea with skimmed milk (HExA)

Total syns: 14.5

Still too much junk chocolate I need to rein it in for the rest of the week and up my superfree to snack on instead. Needs to be a way of life and healthy! Need a kick up the backside!

Hi crunchy. I'm a green day girl too. Don't let the gain knock you, you know what you have to do.

I love pumpkin soup too. Pea and mint at the moment is lush.

I can't see your stats as I'm on ny phone but good luck. X

You know why it happened so that gain will be off soon! I find staying to group really helps too - I love hearing everyone else's stories and there is always good advice to be had :)

Right, back to keeping a diary, I bought a cath kidston notebook to jot down all I eat through the day to keep track. I am also doing The Beck Diet Solution so working through the book, just ordered my index cards and post it's, I got heart ones:)

This week at WI I LOST 2lbs, so well chuffed with that!

Today I have been in bed for the morn but managed a 40min dog walk this avo.

Breakfast:WW bagel (8syns, wont be having that again!!) with Philadelphia light (2syns)

Lunch : fat free super noodles with tomato

Drinks: tea with skimmed milk (2x HEb)

Will update the rest later. Need to get my healthy extra Bs in somewhere, think I will have a cuppa and a hifi bar...

Hello fellow veggie! I was just wondering what the Beck Diet Solution is (first attraction is it involves stationery!) I need to give myself a bit of a kick so looking for things to make my SW plan more effective for me!

I found the beck book on amazon - it uses CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy) to help you identify, negociate and overcome negative eating habits...i had CBT for generalised anxiety disorder a few years ago and its fav, works really well, but you have to put the work in - i still find myself flaking out from time to time but I use CBT technique to get me through without major episodes now...I have ordered a copy of this book as I know that CBT works on me (not on everyone though!) and am curious to see how it transfers to dieting. I am in the process of using CBT on myself for my phobia of spiders and that is going well too...once you learn how it works you can pretty much use it on anything, but i couldn't figure out how to do it for food...fingers crossed and once the book has arrived if anyone wants me to go through it with them in a bit more detail, send me a PM, or if you want more info on CBT :)

CBT Worksheets | Diet Solution

Found her website with some worksheets etc on it, might be worth checking out if you are unsure about the book and how it works...I am very curious!

CBT Worksheets | Diet Solution

Found her website with some worksheets etc on it, might be worth checking out if you are unsure about the book and how it works...I am very curious!

Thanks - I just had a look on Amazon and have downloaded it onto my Kindle, I need something to help me sort out my relationship with food so it might be just the thing! Sorry for jumping onto your thread Crunchy!

Well I have been away, gained 1/2lb at Christmas then went to stay at my sisters for a week, tried to stay on plan but had some sneaky panetone. Anyway I weighed this wednesday and had lost the 1/2lb, so now am on track and have been good this week so far, i just want to lose more than 1/2lb so am aiming for that this week. Ordered some yummy free foods to keep me full for the week, I have a delivery this afternoon, so can't wait to tuck in and be committed this year to fill in my diary to help me be really accountable!

Back